Quick Hitch

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":3o7eoxs4 said:
Caustic Burno":3o7eoxs4 said:
You gonna put one of these on that little tinker toy tractor you bought the other day?? :hide: Have you got Mama's ok yet?? :banana:

No a 60 HP NH
That tinker toy cost more than my old 77 Massey 265 it also cost more than my 07 NH TT 60A. I won't be able to afford the next time I need one.

Neighbor and I were discussing what a pain it is to hook up the bush hog.
I had a Kioti that had the quick connect from the factory that were actually welded to the lower arms.
That system worked well.

Never used them myself but have heard nothing but good things about Pats. He makes an economy model too, though I don't know the difference.

I have a set. I use them to extend my lift arms a bit. My bale wrapper hits the tractor without them. I would leave them on all the time, but my boy takes them off.

Yeah. Got the Cat. 2. Took about an hour to install and get aligned to my satisfaction. SUPER TOOL.

ASC is where I bought mine and they sell theirs with the spacer bar....most important part of it and what makes it work so well. Other sellers omit the bar and charge you another $17 for it. The bar is a must have, especially on older tractors that don't have the lift arms rigidly positioned....the floppers like my Ford 2000 and 3000.

What's nice about these is that you can use it on any of your implements from ANY source, including home made....all the non-standard spacing stuff. The fixed adapters that sell for about half what Pats sells for have to be used on the implement that fits it. On my place might not be any at all that fit.....I have rainbow implements.

Since they stick out a couple of inches.....essentially extending your arms, you may need to get the longer 3rd member (TSC has them) or build your own as I did....cut a regular length in half and weld a couple pieces of angle iron across the gap setting the length to what you need.

jltrent":2typ7cvt said:
If you buy, give some feedback as I would like to know.

Put a set on the baby Bota to extend the back arms.
The quick connects work well going to order a Cat2 set for the NH.
The issue I see is the top link will have to be extended on the Cat 2 to keep from having a floating top link.

Caustic Burno":2zey1hbv said:
jltrent":2zey1hbv said:
If you buy, give some feedback as I would like to know.

Put a set on the baby Bota to extend the back arms.
The quick connects work well going to order a Cat2 set for the NH.
The issue I see is the top link will have to be extended on the Cat 2 to keep from having a floating top link.

Thanks........

Latest posts