Quick death

Help Support CattleToday:

Guest":3gjryruc said:
My Grandfather had a cow die and we don't know what happened and today another one died! What could be the problem e-mail [email protected] if you have any idea!

You can't be really serious, there are literally thousands of ways a cow could die. You say "Well I have a dead cow, How did it die?" Are you really that ignorant to think that someone could diagnose what killed your cow over the internet when we haven't see the cow and you gave no symptoms.

Two more cows died on my Grandfather's farm ok a--hole I was not their responding to Blackpower dumb comment they are bloated and we find them just lying there.

What is up with that and blackpower will proabaly have something to say and sorry about my last remark all I wanted to see if anybody had an idea ight. Does anybody heard of that a person also in my area had 7 cows die. Nobody knows what it is they think it might be coming from deer! Any IDEAS not uh duh I don't know please.

Casey":1rc5lp5x said:
What is up with that and blackpower will proabaly have something to say and sorry about my last remark all I wanted to see if anybody had an idea ight. Does anybody heard of that a person also in my area had 7 cows die. Nobody knows what it is they think it might be coming from deer! Any IDEAS not uh duh I don't know please.

maybe you should have a vet post them

Latest posts