Question for Tx folks

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":28rz9fl2 said:
Ryder":28rz9fl2 said:
PS. Mr. Crowder. If you can give us any more descriptive information about this Haindt I suggest you put it forth before Lammie starts to interrogate you.

That woman can ask more questions than that Colombo detective.

Only she's a whole lot better looking than Colombo. Trust me on that. Crowder is hoping to get arrested, cuffed and interrogated.
By Lammie or the Haint? :shock: Lammie are the aforementioned facts mentioned by Backhoe correct? If so I'm ready to be booked...

ga. prime":3t1kqc93 said:
Haints are creatures that ain't alive and they ain't dead. I don't know that anyone has ever survived an encounter with one of the beasts and been able to give a reliable description. The Okefenokee Swamp has a large population of haints. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few in the La. bayous.
Now I understand. Just took me a little while, 'llowin that I'm a white boy from Louisiana and 20 years behind everybody else, it takes me a little time.

Yep. We got'em down here too.
Why, I remember when I was just a little fellow and we were possum hunting one night and were passing by this old ramshackle house and they said that was where the used to put people to die that had incurable TB. Everybody got scared and started running but I was too little and couldn't keep up.
I could feel them haints hot on my heels. I barely escaped with my life.

backhoeboogie":3uz7f3de said:
Ryder":3uz7f3de said:
PS. Mr. Crowder. If you can give us any more descriptive information about this Haindt I suggest you put it forth before Lammie starts to interrogate you.

Only she's a whole lot better looking than Colombo. Trust me on that. Crowder is hoping to get arrested, cuffed and interrogated.
I do trust you on that backhoe. Although I have never seen the lady in person, I still had a strong impression going along with what you are saying.

ga. prime":g5puaeyw said:
Haints are creatures that ain't alive and they ain't dead. I don't know that anyone has ever survived an encounter with one of the beasts and been able to give a reliable description. The Okefenokee Swamp has a large population of haints. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few in the La. bayous.

Ghost lights of Saratoga ran all the Haints off have a few imps left.

dewey":188jvwwa said:
well Caustic Burno you better knock the rust off them lion dogs. two fellers the other day spotted a lion about 3 miles north of the big town of Harwood Tx. they seen him cross the road and pulled over to watch him cross a field and they foregot it had been rainin lately and they almost got stuck. these fellers are purty reliable folks about seein what they seen. one of them use to be an old wolf hunter (run coyotes with hounds). there has been a guy coonhunting with hounds on the old wolf hunter place up the road about six miles from where they seen the lion. he manages to loose atleast one to two dogs anight and then finds them 10 to 15 miles from where they turned loose. one night he went huntin with five hounds and came home with 0 hounds found the lastone 3 weeks later 12 miles from where he turned loose. most recent dog he lost i found for him 17 miles from where he was hunting. i asked him what he reckon they was runnin? he said a cat. i asked him was they them cats with a waveing white flag tail? they loose the one they was running and jump another fore long they are 3 counties over? he said nope they runnin a cat. lol so i reckon they must be runnin that lion but being coondogs they cant tree that lion. :lol: so we in bad need of a lion dog in northern Gonzales and southern Caldwell counties :shock:

You can bet if one makes a track here I have some Walker and Plott hounds that will put him up a tree. Then will break out Ma Bell (45-70 calls long distance) and have a new rug.
We been kinda tied up around here latey though Quannah Parker with a band of Commanches and Kiowas have been raiding the county side. Soon as we get this skirmish over I will be checking for tracks

Ryder":9872geob said:
backhoeboogie":9872geob said:
Ryder":9872geob said:

I do trust you on that backhoe. Although I have never seen the lady in person, I still had a strong impression going along with what you are saying.

You have the right to remain silent...

Imps... I think I know what an imp is. Is that the same thing as a minion? You know, like the devil's cabana boy?

Latest posts