Question for the ladies ..

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":2kaq0sm2 said:
Estee Lauder

and shut up angel and curtis. :D
Just from a male point of view. That stuff stinks. If I walk into a store and some women is wearing it I can tell in a Milli second and probably lead you right to her. They should redescribe their products as male repellent.
I know it does not sound like it but I thought women ought to know.

MM, you hurt my feeling. :( ( :lol2: )

novatech ~ my youngest son is 11 now and certain he is needing deorderant so I went to the store to buy him some. I opened for sure a dozen caps to smell them. At least half of them smell like insect repellant or an industrial cleaner. I thought I would get a headache if I had to wear that stuff (not that I would wear that stuff but you know...).

novatech":554tbpkj said:
MistyMorning":554tbpkj said:
Estee Lauder

and shut up angel and curtis. :D
Just from a male point of view. That stuff stinks. If I walk into a store and some women is wearing it I can tell in a Milli second and probably lead you right to her. They should redescribe their products as male repellent.
I know it does not sound like it but I thought women ought to know.

That sounds like a genetic thang...ya' know...those that eat asparagus...pee...and then smell skunk?

Alice

I use Neutrogena and oil of olay. I like the sink cleansers of Neutrogena and the night cream bacause the skin gets dry in the winter. As well they are unscented and gentle on the skin. Olay the daily moisturizer with spf....sensitive skin
As a side bar, i found the absolute best mascara. Aloette. It's soft and a wow. Slightly pricey but worth every penny.

I use whatever my mom brings home. She has a friend that is always buying the lastest and greatest, and therefore accumulates a lot of partially used stuff. It doesn't much matter to me, but I do like things that are towards "sensitive skin"

I will say, that Oil of Olay is probably more of my favorites.

Michele

You know Limomike when you work at the squeeze chute and the poo is flying and it hits your face, it may be organic, but it doesn't mean I want to just clean my face with just anything. :lol2: ;-)

I luv herfrds":zyyghs6n said:
You know Limomike when you work at the squeeze chute and the poo is flying and it hits your face, it may be organic, but it doesn't mean I want to just clean my face with just anything. :lol2: ;-)
:lol: :lol2: I guess thats right..organic maybe one thing.. .but what to put on your face is another.

angie":2nk4ycta said:
dun":2nk4ycta said:
Maybe you should blah blah blah.....
Maybe you should share with all of us your favorite skin care product dun. I am sure we are more than curious how you stay so young looking!

Compared to who, Thomas Jefferson?