Question for NASCAR Fans...

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
So let me start by stating that I have always been a fan of racing in most all forms... haven't followed NASCAR close for many years now. With that being said, I have been given a fantastic gift from one of my suppliers that I am pretty excited about. I can choose any track that offers the "Richard Petty Driving Experience" and I get to do the "Kings Experience" where I get to drive the car by myself for 30 laps! My question to you all is... What track would you choose and why? I like short tracks and think that would be fun, but I also like the mid-sized tracks where I could really test my driving skills (like Kentucky Speedway's tri-oval). I don't think I would enjoy the super speedways like Daytona nearly as much. So if you could choose, what would be your choice?

TennesseeTuxedo":16eqzv8v said:
TN Cattle Man":16eqzv8v said:
TennesseeTuxedo":16eqzv8v said:
Bristol Baby!
Very high on my list, but think I would enjoy the experience of a mid sized track with some banking in it...
I
Then do the Kentucky Speedway and I'll come watch you.
That would be fun! You could always come off some of that cattle money and join me in the experience! :lol:

TN Cattle Man":vudasmm9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":vudasmm9 said:
TN Cattle Man":vudasmm9 said:
Very high on my list, but think I would enjoy the experience of a mid sized track with some banking in it...
I
Then do the Kentucky Speedway and I'll come watch you.
That would be fun! You could always come off some of that cattle money and join me in the experience! :lol:

Saving my money for new Sioux Steel handling equipment. :D

Son of Butch":m8cbbez3 said:
TN Cattle Man":m8cbbez3 said:
My question to you all is... What track would you choose and why?
My recommendation for you... Daytona... so you could go out in a blaze of glory.
It'd be a :cry2: shame to kill yourself on a lesser track. :)
:lol: :lol:

TN my brother in law did this a couple of years ago. Went to Texas Motor Speedway. He said it was awesome but they wouldn't allow him to go over about 160....man riding with him kept telling him to get closer to the wall and BIL told him where to go. lolool

TexasBred":28t5jqlv said:
TN my brother in law did this a couple of years ago. Went to Texas Motor Speedway. He said it was awesome but they wouldn't allow him to go over about 160....man riding with him kept telling him to get closer to the wall and BIL told him where to go. lolool

160 sounds plenty fast to me.

TennesseeTuxedo":r6230gg2 said:
TexasBred":r6230gg2 said:

160 sounds plenty fast to me.
No joke. My but would be taking a bite out of that seat at that speed. I figure caution flag speed would be just right for me.

Latest posts