Question for Herfordshire

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Am I reading this graph correctly?

stocks.jpg

That looks about right Jogee. To read a chart just look until you find one that tells you "your screwed" and that one will be right.

Larry

My captions aren't very good are they? :oops: Basically the bubble busted then the secondary bust is when the bailout money was depleted then its crashing down to who knows where. Its quite colorful don't you think. :lol2:

show steer up":2qjco398 said:
You have it upside down :shock:

Do you mean flipped so it would go down and end in a fireball? I don't think some of stocks are worth enough in paper to even build a fire. I'm kinda thinking there is a black hole somewhere in the lower right hand corner that we cannot see that is just sucking everything away.

Jogeephus":erjz70lz said:
My captions aren't very good are they? :oops: Basically the bubble busted then the secondary bust is when the bailout money was depleted then its crashing down to who knows where. Its quite colorful don't you think. :lol2:

A photo of a progression of events? Kind of like telling a story?

I need to make another $100K when this market gets ready to bounce soon. Waiting on several bad news events. So far, it seems entities are propping the markets up.

I think you are right. Recent regulations that went into effect in April on withdrawing retirement suggest this to be true. I think these entities are trying to build faith in the faithless.

Are those little birdies on your chart? Did you wife hang it on the fridge?

Lammie":1paym20i said:
Are those little birdies on your chart? Did you wife hang it on the fridge?

Speaking of birdies. Check this one out. (I was playing with the camera)

IMG_3635.jpg

Lammie":34a8pv5s said:
I'm beginning to believe your signature line... :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I doubt I'll ever become canonized unless of course I crawl down the barrel. ;-)

Latest posts