Question about mineral rights

Help Support CattleToday:

Really glad you folks are having good experiences.

QS (you know who that is TB) has a guy named Goats who said, "I've paid all I am going to pay" when it came to restoration. Had to show them google earth pictures of the fences before they started with their pipelines. Then they agreed that the fences were actually there on the lanes.

They want to put in another pad with three wells. I am going to simply say, "I have taken all I am going to take". They are going to pay accordingly. Got pictures. Got emails. Got google earth pictures. Got evidence they called me a liar before I showed them the google earth pictures. Got pictures of the trash. Got pictures of the fences and gates plus repair receipts for my costs. They're gonna pay and pay dearly. Nuff said.

Chesapeake does what they say they will do. I have not had such luck with 4 others.

backhoeboogie":32q7tn90 said:

QS (you know who that is TB) has a guy named Goats who said, "I've paid all I am going to pay" when it came to restoration. Had to show them google earth pictures of the fences before they started with their pipelines. Then they agreed that the fences were actually there on the lanes.

They want to put in another pad with three wells. I am going to simply say, "I have taken all I am going to take". They are going to pay accordingly. Got pictures. Got emails. Got google earth pictures. Got evidence they called me a liar before I showed them the google earth pictures. Got pictures of the trash. Got pictures of the fences and gates plus repair receipts for my costs. They're gonna pay and pay dearly. Nuff said.

Chesapeake does what they say they will do. I have not had such luck with 4 others.

If they want another pad they WILL get it. You can be hard to deal with it will only get you so far and they will win.As the man said they will only pay so much. No different than negotiating a mineral lease. You're damages may go into escrow or it may go to arbitration but they will build the pad and they will drill. I actually didn't even know they were still drilling in Hood co. Haven't seen 3 permits in Johnson county in months.

TexasBred":3k0rhdji said:
backhoeboogie":3k0rhdji said:

If they want another pad they WILL get it. You can be hard to deal with it will only get you so far and they will win.As the man said they will only pay so much. No different than negotiating a mineral lease. You're damages may go into escrow or it may go to arbitration but they will build the pad and they will drill. I actually didn't even know they were still drilling in Hood co. Haven't seen 3 permits in Johnson county in months.

Arbitration would be fun. Surely they will avoid it at all cost. I have quite a file. Several letters where they refute one another on their agreements and resolutions. Pictures. Receipts. Pictures of before and after and letters of them claiming things did not exist that are in the pictures. Even google earth pictures of fences and letters that say the fences did not exist.

It took months to get the place back to its original condition. Gas lines down two sides of it. What a mess.

TexasBred":20takh5k said:
I actually didn't even know they were still drilling in Hood co. Haven't seen 3 permits in Johnson county in months.

They must have hit pretty good just south of Thorp Spring. The rig is down. A coupe of flares are up and they are lighting up the sky tonight. Red flame. Just north of the new Loop 567.

Latest posts