Queer Bull from Arkansas may not be Queer after all

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
here is a few pics of calves out of the Queer bull from Arkansas don't know if they are his or not the DNA tests aren't back yet
fc4.jpg

fc3.jpg

fc2.jpg

Frankscalves.jpg

jedstivers":1o6by908 said:
That's on top of a red clay hill. you ought to see the real mud, it been rough. We just try to keep as small of a area as possable torn up, will just work up those areas after winter is over.

:lol: I know what you mean. I took the hay unroller off the tractor a while back and just fed out of the hayrings. Four weeks ago when the tractor was leaving 4-6 inch ruts in the pasture, I brought the rings up the hillside close to the barn and just let em make a mud bog of it. Figured sacrificing a small area was better than messing up half the place.

I've been topdressing oats and ryegrass the past couple days. Had to call my neighbor twice to pull me out of wet spots I got hung up in. :oops:

Ya know, I think I'm ready for some average type weather.

I wonder if tahat's were the cakves come frm that people call steers when they're first born

Angus Cowman":2g29zod1 said:
dun":2g29zod1 said:
I wonder if tahat's were the cakves come frm that people call steers when they're first born
Man I hope so because when my hfrs calve this fall that means I won't have to castrate any next spring :lol:
If they moo with a lisp you'll know for sure