QH colt video

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid":f23elue1 said:
Just thought I'd share a video of one of my colts with y'all. This gelding is a 2009 model, has about 70 days on him over the past year. Around 30 for this summer.

http://youtu.be/sQCJXzJOCxI

He's a very pretty boy! You are doing a great job with him as you always do. What's the story? Are you keeping him? Turning him? Has he been on the trail much? The rest of the story, please!

MistyMorning":1u1fpl8p said:
milkmaid":1u1fpl8p said:
Just thought I'd share a video of one of my colts with y'all. This gelding is a 2009 model, has about 70 days on him over the past year. Around 30 for this summer.

http://youtu.be/sQCJXzJOCxI

He's a very pretty boy! You are doing a great job with him as you always do. What's the story? Are you keeping him? Turning him? Has he been on the trail much? The rest of the story, please!

Thanks Misty. This is the only personal horse I have this summer; he's almost ready to sell. Been on the trail a little on the Teton mountain range and he handles himself real well. Really like this colt but I sure don't have time for personal horses when I'm gone 9 months out of the year for school. I've got several gaited horses (client owned) here too, might get another video or two posted in the next little while.

milkmaid":28g5hnsq said:
Thanks Misty. This is the only personal horse I have this summer; he's almost ready to sell. Been on the trail a little on the Teton mountain range and he handles himself real well. Really like this colt but I sure don't have time for personal horses when I'm gone 9 months out of the year for school. I've got several gaited horses (client owned) here too, might get another video or two posted in the next little while.

Well, you do an incredible job with those horses you work with MM. How do you like those gaited horses? I got a chance to ride one this spring, was a cool ride until my launch off her! Wasn't her fault, I blame myself for that one. I also had the chance to ride with some gaited horses in the Black Hills earlier this summer, seems like a lot of folks went with them rather than quarter horses.