QB for hire, you'll need a pad lock and pot

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
For hire; Nation known division one QB, once a Heisman hopeful. One time led my JC college to the national championship. Good at strong arming my fellow high school classmates and stealing money and goods..... I did 3 months in juvie for it. The guy in the frat house said I could have the guitar and lap top but to put them under my coat and run out the back door so no one got jealous. Oh I decided to leave the Oregon Ducks after I got pulled over yesterday for not stopping coming out of a parking lot, yes they found pot in my glove box, I really didn't know my license was suspended.... really.... Chip Kelly just couldn't get over it and kicked me off the team..... but really am I that dumb? I just through away my football career.... unless I can go to Illinois.... how about it Van?

Yes Masoli was pulled over in Eugene and sited for suspended license and they found marijuana in the glove box, Kelly gave him the boot. He still has one year of eligibility left... any takers?

Alan

Alan":3vl3g7l8 said:
For hire; Nation known division one QB, once a Heisman hopeful. One time led my JC college to the national championship. Good at strong arming my fellow high school classmates and stealing money and goods..... I did 3 months in juvie for it. The guy in the frat house said I could have the guitar and lap top but to put them under my coat and run out the back door so no one got jealous. Oh I decided to leave the Oregon Ducks after I got pulled over yesterday for not stopping coming out of a parking lot, yes they found pot in my glove box, I really didn't know my license was suspended.... really.... Chip Kelly just couldn't get over it and kicked me off the team..... but really am I that dumb? I just through away my football career.... unless I can go to Illinois.... how about it Van?

Yes Masoli was pulled over in Eugene and sited for suspended license and they found marijuana in the glove box, Kelly gave him the boot. He still has one year of eligibility left... any takers?

Alan

http://www.fightingillini.com/sports/m- ... han00.html

This is our new quarterback. Looks good in practice but is untested in real game situations. I'll let you know about Masoli by the end of September. :lol:

Latest posts