'QAnon Shaman' rioter should be given organic food while in jail after going on hunger strike, federal judge says.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I think she will appeal to a lot of crowds and not a lot of baggage.

Last edited:

Nikki putting more distance between herself and Trump. She did not support him in the 2016 republican presidential primary while she was governor in SC. Actually she spoke poorly of him in the primary. But he chose her to be the UN ambassador. She left that position on good terms. Lots of Trump's people were fired and lots quit after arguments and words. No controversy when she left prior to things going downhill. Know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. She is not done yet.
I had said on here earlier that if the Republicans want some sense of a chance in 2024, she will be the nominee. She has not been tagged with the "Trump" label and has still been able to remain relevant. It will be an interesting scenario if it is two women running in 2024.

Then decided cops would be a suitable substitute since the others didn't materialize.

So many conflicting videos out from that day its hard to tell what went down. I see folks in the crowd who look like normal middle aged people who got swept up in the mob and frankly seem a little scared. Some are clearly trying to get out of there but keep getting pushed back in. I see some younger guys and gals that don't look like typical Trump supporters in their black helmets with the small backpacks on their backs who seem to be doing a lot of the serious damage on the front lines. I see goof balls like the Shaman character who appear to be along for the ride. I've seen footage of Capitol Hill cops giving what look like private guided tours of the inner chambers only mildly scolding the trespassers to "take their feet off the desks".

I'd like a 9-11 style commission to get to the bottom of what happened that day. Who or what actually killed Officer Sicknick? Who was the officer who shot and killed the female veteran? What if any charges should he face? Why did Pelosi and others in charge refuse additional police, military or other reinforcements ahead of the melee?

The saddest thing is that because of what was allowed to happen we may never know the truth about the voter fraud in the 2020 election.

I had said on here earlier that if the Republicans want some sense of a chance in 2024, she will be the nominee. She has not been tagged with the "Trump" label and has still been able to remain relevant. It will be an interesting scenario if it is two women running in 2024.
Thanks for worrying about our chances in 2024 Steve but the bigger issue is who is your side going to nominate? Biden will be long gone and Ka-mala will have proven to be unworthy by that time.

I really find it sad that the smarter than thoug have their big winner in office, and their still talking about Trump, hmm, what a bunch of dopes, Trump never incided any riots, but tax payers are going to pay for another impeachment trial, for amusement of the idiots. Have fun after this debacle is over, because the idiots will have nothing to talk about, and will accomplish the same, nothing. 👍

From my experience and also the law, assumption does not make you guilty. Also unless there is evidence that Trump gave a direct order to break into the Capital building it is on the ones that broke in.

Here will be the first female President unless Joe kicks the bucket.

ABC_NHaley_MEM_160114_16x9_1600.jpg
If she ends up as our nominee in the general, I will vote for her. If Charlie Manson were running as a Republican,. and my mother was running as a democrat, I'd do everything I could to defeat her. But, I will work like hell against this moderate in the primary. She was the first damned traitor to cave to democrat attempts to re-write history, by ordering the great battle flag of the south removed, when she was the SC governor.

If she ends up as our nominee in the general, I will vote for her. If Charlie Manson were running as a Republican,. and my mother was running as a democrat, I'd do everything I could to defeat her. But, I will work like hell against this moderate in the primary. She was the first damned traitor to cave to democrat attempts to re-write history, by ordering the great battle flag of the south removed, when she was the SC governor.
Charlie Manson died in 2017. He probably won't be running.
Need to check your facts. Nikki did not "order" the flag removed. She asked the legislature to vote to remove it at the time of the Charleston shooting. The legislature voted to remove it. No order by the governor could remove it. Just the true facts.

Last edited:
She has to distance herself,If she expects to stay in politics..and have a future playing in the political circus act..

Look at the results, acquitted again, what a waist, I'm not sure our history has ever seen a bigger bunch of dopes, how sad.
I agree with you in the big bunch of dopes part, but that goes for most on both sides. , They all know how to waste time and money for political gain.

Charlie Manson died in 2017. He probably won't be running.
Need to check your facts. Nikki did not "order" the flag removed. She asked the legislature to vote to remove it at the time of the Charleston shooting. The legislature voted to remove it. No order by the governor could remove it. Just the true facts.

He won't be running, and I sure hope that the likes of him won't ever be. Sad state of affairs when folks say they would rather vote for somebody like that rather than anybody on the other side. Trump is far from Manson, would definitely support Trump or anybody else over somebody like that.
Haley seems to be a good possibility for a candidate. Whoever is nominated hopefully will try to bring the morals and values that the party used to say they stood for back to the forefront.

So many conflicting videos out from that day its hard to tell what went down. I see folks in the crowd who look like normal middle aged people who got swept up in the mob and frankly seem a little scared. Some are clearly trying to get out of there but keep getting pushed back in. I see some younger guys and gals that don't look like typical Trump supporters in their black helmets with the small backpacks on their backs who seem to be doing a lot of the serious damage on the front lines. I see goof balls like the Shaman character who appear to be along for the ride. I've seen footage of Capitol Hill cops giving what look like private guided tours of the inner chambers only mildly scolding the trespassers to "take their feet off the desks".

I'd like a 9-11 style commission to get to the bottom of what happened that day. Who or what actually killed Officer Sicknick? Who was the officer who shot and killed the female veteran? What if any charges should he face? Why did Pelosi and others in charge refuse additional police, military or other reinforcements ahead of the melee?

The saddest thing is that because of what was allowed to happen we may never know the truth about the voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Describe "typical Trump supporters". Don't think I know what they're suppose to look like and maybe they don't either. That may solve everything.