'QAnon Shaman' rioter should be given organic food while in jail after going on hunger strike, federal judge says.....

Help Support CattleToday:

There were a lot of fringe left and right extremists. The temptation of over 100,000 Trumpers was too great.

I trust Mark Alexander, owner and editor of the Patriot Post. He does a lot of research and verifies everything he says before he prints it, which is why it takes him longer to discuss a topic. He contends and apparently the FBI does too, that the real leader and instigator of the Capitol riots was Alex Jones of Info Wars. Mr. Jones is also the lead instigator and mouthpiece of the QAnon conspiracy theorists. Mr. Jones has denied the lunar landing, contends 9/11 was an inside job, and many other totally whacked stories about real events.

Who Was the Capital Riot Ringleader?

btw - buffalo head man represents antifa, and has said that many many times. He has been photographed at numerous antifa riots. I surprised anyone would confuse him as a Trump supporter.

How was officer Sicknick able to text his brother in law an hour after the skirmish ended telling him he'd been pepper sprayed if he had been beaten to death with a fire extinguisher? Why have the results of the autopsy not been released?

There were a lot of fringe left and right extremists. The temptation of over 100,000 Trumpers was too great.

I trust Mark Alexander, owner and editor of the Patriot Post. He does a lot of research and verifies everything he says before he prints it, which is why it takes him longer to discuss a topic. He contends and apparently the FBI does too, that the real leader and instigator of the Capitol riots was Alex Jones of Info Wars. Mr. Jones is also the lead instigator and mouthpiece of the QAnon conspiracy theorists. Mr. Jones has denied the lunar landing, contends 9/11 was an inside job, and many other totally whacked stories about real events.

Who Was the Capital Riot Ringleader?

btw - buffalo head man represents antifa, and has said that many many times. He has been photographed at numerous antifa riots. I surprised anyone would confuse him as a Trump supporter.
Exactly...if it looks like a freak, and acts like a freak ..look to the left..

I need some help TB ....I keep hearing this on the news, but I can't find anywhere where Trump asked anyone to storm the capital..
Could you point it out for me.?
I need some help TB ....I keep hearing this on the news, but I can't find anywhere where Trump asked anyone to storm the capital..
Could you point it out for me.?
Oh you won't find it directly but he did sanction the so called March. Who would take axe handles and baseball bats decorated with Trump flags hanging from them if they didn't anticipate using them on anyone apprising them.

From my experience and also the law, assumption does not make you guilty. Also unless there is evidence that Trump gave a direct order to break into the Capital building it is on the ones that broke in.

Here will be the first female President unless Joe kicks the bucket.

ABC_NHaley_MEM_160114_16x9_1600.jpg

Last edited:
From my experience and also the law, assumption does not make you guilty. Also unless there is evidence that Trump gave a direct order to break into the Capital building it is on the ones that broke in. The impeachment trial is a dog and pony show and kind of funny with each Liberal speaking, trying to get their five minutes of fame. Just more Liberal media BS.
Exactly. We are setting a precedent for impeachment of every president in the future when the House and President are from different parties. I suspect if you go back and review the words of past presidents, you could finds words which you could argue indicate (prove?) that they were guilty of bad behavior. But, stupidity, ignorance, meanness, harsh and foul speech are largely protected and not criminal. The format of their "evidence" is like a made for TV movie. Try using that format and evidence in a court setting with an "impartial" jury.
Now we are on a path to let the prevailing party pass judgement on representatives elected by their states. If a state elects a person who has said and done stupid stuff, it is still the will of the people in that state. That is what a democracy is about. Local people select the person who will represent them. If they have not committed a crime which disqualifies them, how can the will of the people who elected them be ignored? All partisan! Can the prevailing party just disqualify all people from the other party from serving on any committee?
In regards to stupidity (or any trait), if we allow stupid people to vote, we also have to allow the stupid people they elect to serve.
I remember that Trump said that he would not have been elected in 2016 if Hilary had not been such a poor candidate. I think it happened again in that Trump became such a poor candidate in the last year of his term. Three years of doing what he promised and then he sort of fell apart. I wonder who will publish his and his families books?

Nikki putting more distance between herself and Trump. She did not support him in the 2016 republican presidential primary while she was governor in SC. Actually she spoke poorly of him in the primary. But he chose her to be the UN ambassador. She left that position on good terms. Lots of Trump's people were fired and lots quit after arguments and words. No controversy when she left prior to things going downhill. Know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. She is not done yet.