puzzling theft

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Someone stole a Pothos Ivy from a neighbors porch. It was in a small washtub.. My question is "why"?
They walked right all my blooming plants to steal it.
But I digress -- Why steal a plant that is all but worthless.. This happened to another neighbor about 2 years ago.. same type of plant.

peg4x4":3brf29vn said:
Someone stole a Pothos Ivy from a neighbors porch. It was in a small washtub.. My question is "why"?
They walked right all my blooming plants to steal it.
But I digress -- Why steal a plant that is all but worthless.. This happened to another neighbor about 2 years ago.. same type of plant.

Go figure mighty brazen act for a wash tub.
You are not getting on place without your picture getting taken.

Jogeephus":3nz6l4zd said:
I'm thinking it was a liberal redistributing the wealth.
No wealth here -- Government housing/sliding scale rent..nobody here under 65,most make me look young and spritely..

peg4x4":34hdmux8 said:
Jogeephus":34hdmux8 said:
I'm thinking it was a liberal redistributing the wealth.
No wealth here -- Government housing/sliding scale rent..nobody here under 65,most make me look young and spritely..

Wealth is a relative thing. You had what this person didn't have and they coveted it enough to take it from you. They probably resented you for it as well. Lots of that going on these days.

I knew a man who stole a lawn mower from a box store , he took it home and it wouldn't start , so he takes it back and steals another one, takes all kinds to make the world turn