Putting Names to Faces

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Everybody, guess who this MIGHT be. :help:
turks-2.jpg

Looks like a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. hat on his head! Tilted just a bit to the side to show he is screet-wise. Definitely a prudent and eco-friendly person as he isn't wasting money or filling landfills with those wasteful plastic cups. Got two good teeth too! This along with the tag rules out a Tennessian like Hoss. But those teeth ..... probably store bought. Debonaire even comes to mind.

CFPINZ?

Or it might even be someone from west virginia. Then again he has to many teeth to be a west virginian so I will say he is from virginia.

:lol2: Yeah, that Wild Turkey has a precious price tag in a Ga. liquor store. But it can be bought dang cheap in Mexico.

Looks to me like he's missing some fingers on his right hand or something. Hand kinda looks all flicked like. His eyes too. Kinda chinese looking. Might just be the drink though. Does seem to have good taste in boots. Definitely Red Wing.

I'm leaning toward the fellow is from Tennessee.

Couple reasons. :compute:

License plate don't mean nothin. Could be borrowed from a car at the wallemart parking lot, or be just a spare plate.

No One else noticed :roll: :shock: That Beam bottle has been re used, or re filled many times. :drink: AND I know for a fact [cause I've seen the steam and smoke rising from every holler] All over in them TN hills. :lol2:

Looks like he might be a little tired from all that hunting. OR, that bottle is kinda full so, must be an empty or two laying around. I think that his cap was on a bit tight :shock: Now he went and losened it up a few notches. :nod:

well my work is 30 minutes from the georgia/tennessee line i can tell you. the tag is pretty much useless information. as there's not a dimes difference in the people on either side. he1! we get some that wander over here, i think they draw a line around marietta :p

mnmtranching":25eh19vp said:
Looks like he might be a little tired from all that hunting. OR, that bottle is kinda full so, must be an empty or two laying around. I think that his cap was on a bit tight :shock: Now he went and losened it up a few notches. :nod:

Looks like a shady character to me. Something about him I just don't know. Almost like I've seen him before and I'm pretty sure he's a scoundrel if I ever seen one. I bet he found them birds on the highway.

Jogeephus":1aowmzyr said:
mnmtranching":1aowmzyr said:

Looks like a shady character to me. Something about him I just don't know. Almost like I've seen him before and I'm pretty sure he's a scoundrel if I ever seen one. I bet he found them birds on the highway.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I love that huge bottle of Jim Beam... :)

Latest posts