Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
I Will Start. :clap:
The mnmtrancher.
p10100112-1.jpg

...and, ya'll have a beautiful family...head tassels and all :D

Alice

Dun the only pic I have seen of you was you and your wife and then Angie informed that it wasn't you in the pic but an actual turkey.. :lol2: :banana:

Thanks mnmtranching . I knew I could count on all of you. :) So to put forth my best effort I even down loaded a new pic (remember I have dial up and it takes forever) just for you.. It is oh-natural, and if any of you stop by for a visit this is most likely how you will see me, unless you call ahead then I have time to get all "dolled up".. :p

IMGP0775.jpg

hillsdown":cm1hhx2j said:
Dun the only pic I have seen of you was you and your wife and then Angie informed that it wasn't you in the pic but an actual turkey.. :lol2: :banana:

Thanks mnmtranching . I knew I could count on all of you. :) So to put forth my best effort I even down loaded a new pic (remember I have dial up and it takes forever) just for you.. It is oh-natural, and if any of you stop by for a visit this is most likely how you will see me, unless you call ahead then I have time to get all "dolled up".. :p

IMGP0775.jpg

On my best day...all dolled up...I couldn't look as good as you!

Alice

Was flipping thru some old snapshots and happened upon this one, it's dun when the doctors told him he couldn't smoke anymore:

images

One I don't like....
Allbreeds2008_243.jpg

And one I don't mind (with my late partner jumping in behind)....
me_and_scott.jpg

n1548960290_30166811_2640.jpg

went to the beach one day

n510452389_66853_8186.jpg

had some time to kill one day. (im to the right in case the one above it didnt clear it up)

Of course I can't get the photo on here. Some help? I put it in the gallery! :help:

Latest posts