put your money where your mouth is

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":2qxk1c2l said:
http://www.madeintheusa.com

Things still made in America all in one spot!

Is there a web site for products not made in America?

I am a patriot. Always have been and always will be. There is no need to buy American if our leaders are mismanaging the proceeds.

I bought some denim shirts from one of the sites, the buttons fell off of them, they were no better than the cheap chinese junk. Did get some good jeans and socks, they lasted a little longer than the cheap stuff. It's really hard to find quality clothes anymore, stuff use to last forever, not anymore.

If you enter "jeans" the first hit is TEXAS JEANS but they are made in North Carolina. Go figure. Why are these not "North Carolina Jeans?"

1. TEXAS JEANS
Dixie Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203

backhoeboogie":1cksjm49 said:
If you enter "jeans" the first hit is TEXAS JEANS but they are made in North Carolina. Go figure. Why are these not "North Carolina Jeans?"

1. TEXAS JEANS
Dixie Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203

Nort Carolia jeans are probably not big enough. :shock: :D

I noticed you have to be careful on some of the listings. They are listed as American Companies but that does not mean their products are not made in other countries. I think the one I saw was Diamond baseballs. A couple years ago I was looking for a Baseball made in America and there is none. It is the American past time but not one baseball is made in America. There are companies like Diamond owned and operating in America but the get their baseballs from China or wherever.

Kind of like buying American hype on Cars, sure they want us to buy American but they put China tires and Taiwan parts on them American cars. But when it comes time to buy them we are suppose to do what they do not do! If they make a car that has only American parts on it I would buy it, but as long as they are hypocrites I will buy what I want!

aplusmnt":z8q4m2cy said:
I noticed you have to be careful on some of the listings. They are listed as American Companies but that does not mean their products are not made in other countries. I think the one I saw was Diamond baseballs. A couple years ago I was looking for a Baseball made in America and there is none. It is the American past time but not one baseball is made in America. There are companies like Diamond owned and operating in America but the get their baseballs from China or wherever.

Kind of like buying American hype on Cars, sure they want us to buy American but they put China tires and Taiwan parts on them American cars. But when it comes time to buy them we are suppose to do what they do not do! If they make a car that has only American parts on it I would buy it, but as long as they are hypocrites I will buy what I want!
The one car that is completely made in Britain is the Volvo, yes a Swedish car you might say, the car is put together in Sweden but all the parts including the bodywork is made in various companies in Britain. Go Figure.
We can buy Baseball balls here that say Made in USA. isn't that ironic.
EmoticonShrug.gif

chrisy":3m0t3zq3 said:
aplusmnt":3m0t3zq3 said:

The one car that is completely made in Britain is the Volvo, yes a Swedish car you might say, the car is put together in Sweden but all the parts including the bodywork is made in various companies in Britain. Go Figure.
We can buy Baseball balls here that say Made in USA. isn't that ironic.
EmoticonShrug.gif

If you happen to run across a baseball that says made in USA I would love to know the brand so I can look into it. Our team use to by a few cases of baseballs and I wanted to buy American but could not find any.

chrisy":d3ivh8zg said:
http://www.usstuff.com/basblglv.htm

Aplus...Nakona balls and this e-mail address is on the box that they come in, hope this is of help.
If you go to there site before the / you will see lots of products that they do that are made in the US.

I live about 20 miles from this place.Actually the town is spelled, Nocona.
I think Texas Gal lives a little closer.

Cal

Calman":2syalh5c said:
chrisy":2syalh5c said:
http://www.usstuff.com/basblglv.htm

Aplus...Nakona balls and this e-mail address is on the box that they come in, hope this is of help.
If you go to there site before the / you will see lots of products that they do that are made in the US.

I live about 20 miles from this place.Actually the town is spelled, Nocona.
I think Texas Gal lives a little closer.

Cal
Yeah the place name on the ball box is Nocona, the make name is with the K.

Latest posts