My best bull!

I'll try to keep it to a minimum
CowsJuly06144.jpg

1st calf heifer pair
CowsJuly06121.jpg

1st calver
CowsJuly06129.jpg

Misc048.jpg

I don't actually have pictures of the cows I consider our "best" and I have TONS of pictures of this years heifers if'n anybody wants to see them just let me know

Rockin' J Longhorns":gt14h67m said:
S_L_sTammyFay.jpg

This is my BEST cow! Her daughter sold at the 2006 Summer Horn Showcase Sale for $11,500. She is over 63 ttt and is bred to JM Sue right now. This is not the best picture of her.

I love this cow. She is totally awesome :!: :p

Maybe not my best but she has always bred back quick and raised a decent calf. She averages a calf weaning about 518 with a 2.3 adg. Picture is a couple years old, shes about 8 now. So far been dependable cow.
joesphine_4-8-03.jpg

Rainman,
I don't really know what the horns themselves are worth. The cow is worth alot to me, shesure passes oh her horns to her offspring. She's a heavy miker. That's not the greatest picture. She was on a hillside looking up at me.

100_0223.jpg

Here's one of her daughters at two-this was taken last year. She's grown severla more inches of horn since then and has a pretty nice twist.

100_0475.jpg

Here's another one of her daughters, photo taken a year ago.

We just got this cow this year, she made pathfinder and has been flushed a couple of times at the farm she came from. Not the best photograph.

P1000369.jpg

Here's a pict of one of my Longhorns and calf, she's 5 years old, pictures not real good. The calf is out of a Hereford bull, he's about 5 month old. I've been AI'ing to Angus now and not real pleased with the calves, don't grow as good as the Hereford. I AI'd to be better Angus this year if they don't look good I go with a Charlais. I'd like to AI to a good Longhorn bull, but I can't afford to ship just a few straws.

Bobg

Sassycalf.jpg

This is a Dateline heifer (3/4 sister to VRD :lol:), bred to New Design 036 for a mid Jan calf. She's braced herself to keep the older cows from knocking her off her spot on the hayring.

cows12-10-06001.jpg