Put The Bulls Out

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree, nice photos!
It is very pretty there, so different from my part of Texas. I can't get over how far you can see. You can see the horizon. I can't see it where I live because of the trees.

They're looking good. Turning the bulls out is always a great time of year. I'll be turning mine out between the 15th-20th this month. Its hard to wait.

Thank you everyone.

Chippie if it is clear enough and I am in the right spot I can see the Rocky Mountain Front.

Reminds me of this commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOMrA-BGuLY Good looking bulls.

Wish I was there to see the look on our yearling bull that is the last of our sale bulls that we turned out with a few heifers and 1st calf heifers for cleanup. The poor guy watched his 2 buddies leave for new owners in the same month, when we got back from delivering the last one he was all alone in the lot looking over at the girls he eventually would be turned out with a week later. Bet he was one happy guy when dad turned him out even if he may not get a chance to breed any of them since we didn't see any come back in heat 3 weeks after they were AI. One of our customer's last year sent me a picture of a bull we sold them after he was turned out this spring. The caption was he was "smiling" because he was happy to be with his girls again but the picture was his nose and mouth after sniffing the rear end of a cow. Guessing since they have 2 younger girls that "smiling" was probably the best term to explain what the bull was doing, ha!

Latest posts