Pure Polish Arabian review please.

Help Support CattleToday:

qwert

Reaction score
This guy is by the last *Bandos son who was out of the incredible mare Fantastka by Palas. His dam is by the Partner son, Fantastyk and out of the *Druch daughter, Elegantkeh. Bred to move, he has a great big stride, correct conformation, attractive head, kind eyes and great balance. Once owned by the top Pure Polish Arabian breeder in North America "Magness Arabians" from Colorado.
The first three pictures are of Elcapitan and the last one is of his sire.

elcapitain2005july007_6A.JPG

elcapitain2005july008_7A.JPG

elcapitain2005july017_16A.JPG

cowboy2.jpg

Thanks!
I am not sure yet if he will be going into western pleasure reining, or I have even thought endurance racing. "Magness Arabians" bred their horses to work the ranch and his brother DAPPAR COWBOY was a winner in Scottsdale and at the National level as a Western Pleasure Horse. Elcapitan is now 4 and 8 months old he was raised out on the range in Colorado which has been a benifit for me the owner/trainer because natural obstacles like water, mud, wild animals, ie. deer etc. have not fazed him from the first ride out. He does have a bit of a attitude at times but along with that comes the will to compete.

What do you think of his conformation he does have a bit longer back then some Arabians but it is still shorter the most breeds.

My-o-my what a lovely horse--can you post more photos,different poses??

You have a real nice animal there. From the look in his eye and the build of his body he should excel at most anything you put him too. He seems to have a bit of fire in him. I am not a big Arabian fan they often look to lean and thin boned. I have a feeling that because he was bred for ranch work he has a bit more muscle and bone strength. Good luck with him.

Latest posts