Pulling Trailers or RV's

Help Support CattleToday:

Awesome, I have a horse that needs ridden.....;)
I got plenty I can bring too but let me know when you want him rode. Do I need a crash helmet for him? Had plans to stop during bear season but either ran late everyday or had to book it back to take care of things. Gotta catch up soon.

I got plenty I can bring too but let me know when you want him rode. Do I need a crash helmet for him? Had plans to stop during bear season but either ran late everyday or had to book it back to take care of things. Gotta catch up soon.
I was being a smart*ss. Had one put me in the ER last year, half a dozen or so broken ribs and a collarbone, etc. He's no longer with us. Good times.

Wife just got a new single footer not long ago, you're welcome to try him out. I call him the Amish Corvette.

Been years since I was on one... I can get on the tractor and motivate with these knees.... hoping they will get replaced this year... then I will be good to go...thinking I might want to get one again as work continues to slow down.... need to get through this year with the house & knees... ankle is doing real good so am ready for the knees to work again without pain.... Not wanting one that needs me to wear a crash helmet anymore though......

Sorry Kenny..... my 2 a.m. mornings went out with the last farm that used to milk at 3 a.m. when I was still testing the mornings...

But on your way back we could meet for lunch..... won't be in the "new to me" house for another couple of weeks.... but after that I can sure try to make time/food for you & jl and whoever wants to stop if I know you are coming through!!!!!;)(y)

So, is this still the "trial phase" of this job or are you committed? Have you put in your notice yet????
All I can say is God bless you for still being able to pass the physicals for that firefighting after 47 years and the health issues in between..... I'd never be able to do it.

Jan, will you have breakfast ready by 2am Monday morning. I gotta get deliver a trailer in Carlisle PA Monday by 9am
I think I've got to go into the office Monday. If I leave the keys in the bale truck, would you mind to feed for me while you're out goofing off? :ROFLMAO:

I think I've got to go into the office Monday. If I leave the keys in the bale truck, would you mind to feed for me while you're out goofing off? :ROFLMAO:
Only if there is a quart in the seat. And then I'm not responsible for the fences I might run through. I am not used to driving on flat ground.

Deal! Or better yet, bring Trent with you and drop him off on your way up. He can tinker with all my junk while you're out dropping off million dollar horse Ubers.

Latest posts