Pulling Trailers or RV's

Help Support CattleToday:

Well I'm leaving here about 6am so you guys watch for me on I-81. Says its 6 hours 3 minutes to the dealer so I figure 7 hours. The company say they will cover everything except speeding tickets so not in a big rush
Can you get any pictures? I know David is a Ram guy, but maybe he has a nice 6.7 steel piston Ford truck to drive now. Be careful and try to beat the snow if you don't make it back before Friday morning.

Can you get any pictures? I know David is a Ram guy, but maybe he has a nice 6.7 steel piston Ford truck to drive now. Be careful and try to beat the snow if you don't make it back before Friday morning.
Its a 2014 Dodge gas with 541556 miles now. I drove 776 miles today. Made a few stops and just got home.

Wow- lots of miles - especially for a GAS engine. So, when you went on fire calls, did you drive to the fire?
I have a 2014 Dodge 3500 Diesel - love it - just turned 43,000!!!! Mine has rarely seen salted road. Basically, only drive when hooked to trailer. Dealer is giving me $46,000 for it trading in on new. Could not pass it up.

Wow- lots of miles - especially for a GAS engine. So, when you went on fire calls, did you drive to the fire?
I have a 2014 Dodge 3500 Diesel - love it - just turned 43,000!!!! Mine has rarely seen salted road. Basically, only drive when hooked to trailer. Dealer is giving me $46,000 for it trading in on new. Could not pass it up.
I do usually drive to the fires but this isn't the same truck. This one pulls trailers and that's about it. Next trip I will get some pictures.
Stopped a few minutes at cfpinz house. He is surrounded by vineyards at the bottom of the blue ridge mountains. Very beautiful area.

776 miles in one day is a heck of a day. I hope they're treating you right cause it sounds like a steal of a deal for them if they are only paying you one way.

Hey, on one of the trips, after you get all the "guy talk done" , let me know and I will come and meet up with y'all and we can have some lunch or something...only 25 min to Afton..... I'm only a few min off 81 near the 205 exit on the way back home.... or you can stop and see the mudhole where my son and I are running cows.... most are home for the winter, got 2 more places to get them out of.... most are back out for the summer to leased pastures.... I get moved into the house and I will even cook for a crew of anyone that wants to come by.....

Hey, on one of the trips, after you get all the "guy talk done" , let me know and I will come and meet up with y'all and we can have some lunch or something...only 25 min to Afton..... I'm only a few min off 81 near the 205 exit on the way back home.... or you can stop and see the mudhole where my son and I are running cows.... most are home for the winter, got 2 more places to get them out of.... most are back out for the summer to leased pastures.... I get moved into the house and I will even cook for a crew of anyone that wants to come by.....
Wish I would have known that earlier, we met a buddy of ours just off 205 at Old Providence Road today and rode horses with him most of the day. If we had known there was a gourmet cook in the area, we wouldn't have had to eat cold sammiches! :ROFLMAO:

I'm 10 min from Old Providence Church .... not moved into the new (to me) house completely yet.... But would love to have a bunch over as soon as I get situated....

Okay, guys. I am about half moved into the new house. Expect to get more settled in by the end of Feb as there are things that need doing yet. So, let's see how it goes and maybe when it gets closer, we can see how things shake out, and before everyone gets too busy with spring stuff... we can plan something. And yeah, open to ANYONE who wants to come.... just need to have an idea of numbers so there is enough food.... Or we can do a big picnic thing in summer.... or both????

Okay, guys. I am about half moved into the new house. Expect to get more settled in by the end of Feb as there are things that need doing yet. So, let's see how it goes and maybe when it gets closer, we can see how things shake out, and before everyone gets too busy with spring stuff... we can plan something. And yeah, open to ANYONE who wants to come.... just need to have an idea of numbers so there is enough food.... Or we can do a big picnic thing in summer.... or both????
Picnic sounds great.