Pulled the trigger

Help Support CattleToday:

Got to play with it a little this afternoon. So far liking it pretty good. Need to put some water in the rear tires since it does bounce a little with a bale on the front when on lumpy ground. Like I said before my first gripe is a 15 gal tank and the second one would be the lack of a cup holder. Second one should be a cheap upgrade. Going to put a top on it closer to spring. Anything I'm forgetting that would be a good upgrade?

If
Got to play with it a little this afternoon. So far liking it pretty good. Need to put some water in the rear tires since it does bounce a little with a bale on the front when on lumpy ground. Like I said before my first gripe is a 15 gal tank and the second one would be the lack of a cup holder. Second one should be a cheap upgrade. Going to put a top on it closer to spring. Anything I'm forgetting that would be a good upgrade?
If you are feeding hay with it this winter get the top on as soon as possible. When it's pouring rain every bit helps

If

If you are feeding hay with it this winter get the top on as soon as possible. When it's pouring rain every bit helps
That is true.

Has anyone seen a canopy that has a fan built into it that blows down on you. Local dealer was telling me about it. It's diamond plate canopy with a hump in it supposably. Just wondering if it will be worth it or not?

D I Dixie> Tractor looks like it will get the job done. Not knowing your experience with loader tractors I will venture a cautionary
note. In as much as there is no protection between the load and the operator be careful when lifting or stacking large bulky material like
round bales or logs. There is nothing between you and an empty seat at the table if a bale or log or (?) rolls back down the loader arms.
Lost a fellow employee several years ago cleaning up trees after a tornado. Left a wife and 4 kids. Enjoy the tractor and grow old. LVR

I do hope you have good luck with yours. I had a 2017 4707 and had alot of issues with the computer. Constantly costing me down time due to water in fuel codes etc. One thing I can say if it throws the water in fuel code on you take the sensor off the bottom of the fuel filter and spray with brake cleaner and replace to the bottom of the filter immediately after drying this could help you it saved me some very costly down time after I figured out what the what the codes meant. I have sold the 2017 massey ferguson 4707 4x4 and went to a 1993 JD 7400 4x4 with loader but I'm now in a 1988 5610 with loader. See the progression for me was newer isn't always better. Very happy with the 5610 and hopefully the end to most of my headaches. My dad's motto " keep it simple stupid".

Latest posts