publix

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
advertizing humanely grown chicken..... i cant possibly eat a animal that been treated so kind and gentle during its life... i think im going to boycott them for offering me murderd birds to eats

alacattleman":29jzypah said:
advertizing humanely grown chicken..... i cant possibly eat a animal that been treated so kind and gentle during its life... i think im going to boycott them for offering me murderd birds to eats

Too Funny. You are a charachter Bammy. You do make an excellent point though. Humanely murdered? :idea: :idea: :idea:

thats the point, the dam bird aint gonna get any deader,, does the populous sleep better knowing this bird was treated kindly during its numbered days... just glad they weren't around too see my vicious grandmaw run out in the yard and ring ones neck for supper........... dam her :cowboy:

alacattleman":1icsyezw said:
thats the point, the dam bird aint gonna get any deader,, does the populous sleep better knowing this bird was treated kindly during its numbered days... just glad they weren't around too see my vicious grandmaw run out in the yard and ring ones neck for supper........... dam her :cowboy:

There is allot of value in a woman, from my point of view, that can raise and kill a chicken to cook and eat. She has to be attractive though. Nowadays, these types of woman are few and far between. They don't understand what hungry is. You can tell them until you are blue in the face, but they don't listen. Things go in cycles. In the future, there will be women killing chickens again.

HerefordSire":22do9orj said:
alacattleman":22do9orj said:

There is allot of value in a woman, from my point of view, that can raise and kill a chicken to cook and eat. She has to be attractive though. Nowadays, these types of woman are few and far between. They don't understand what hungry is. You can tell them until you are blue in the face, but they don't listen. Things go in cycles. In the future, there will be women killing chickens again.
she was,, as a younger woman, half cherokee , she knew how too live off the land great woman.. who handled a lot of hardship growing up ..

alacattleman":3i842h1b said:
HerefordSire":3i842h1b said:
alacattleman":3i842h1b said:

she was,, as a younger woman, half cherokee , she knew how too live off the land great woman.. who handled a lot of hardship growing up ..

My sons are 1/4 cherokee. They are in a predicament. 1/4 of their genes can't drink and another 1/4 drinks too much.

There is allot of value in a woman, from my point of view, that can raise and kill a chicken to cook and eat. She has to be attractive though. Nowadays, these types of woman are few and far between. They don't understand what hungry is. You can tell them until you are blue in the face, but they don't listen. Things go in cycles. In the future, there will be women killing chickens again.[/quote] she was,, as a younger woman, half cherokee , she knew how too live off the land great woman.. who handled a lot of hardship growing up ..[/quote]

My sons are 1/4 cherokee. They are in a predicament. 1/4 of their genes can't drink and another 1/4 drinks too much.[/quote] well that should put them in the moderation area :cowboy:

They are moderate. How did you know? :santa: :santa: :santa:

It depends. Sometimes it could be like mixing oil and water. Other times one side could be dominant. Pick a straw to see who gets the longest one? Go ahead...Pick a straw.....Let's see what genes you get. Oops, you pick the long straw! Sorry. No drinking for you young man.

alacattleman":zip2ffpg said:
They don't understand what hungry is. You can tell them until you are blue in the face, but they don't listen. Things go in cycles. In the future, there will be women killing chickens again

That's the problem with these type people. They aren't hungry and don't know where food comes from. Walt Disney and others have given people the idea that animals are more than animals and we as humans just haven't opened our hearts up enough to understand their language.

So what do we do. Buck the new system that coming our way because of the idiocy of it all or do we let the system work in our favor. I'm a bucker myself but I can see some serious coinage by not doing so. Quite the dilema. But I do think if Publix is offering this type bird for sale they should at least provide us with the name of the bird we are about to eat.

alacattleman":2rum7exo said:

reminds me a bit of when I was a young'un, my Grandfather kept chickens, Daddy had just finished painting Nannies kitchen and Grandad went to get a chicken from the hen house for dinner, came back chopped off it's head, and a headless chuck ran around the kitchen spurting blood all over what Daddy had just painted. Needless to say what went on next.

When your belly is full, you have many problems. (i.e. how was this chicken killed, how did it live before it was killed, was it raised by a greedy evil corporation or a loveable farmer, etc)
When you are hungry, you have only one problem.

Well, I can kill one, but I don't like to. Guts smell bad. How can something smell so bad and taste so good?

Lammie":2kqhpy48 said:
Well, I can kill one, but I don't like to. Guts smell bad. How can something smell so bad and taste so good?
never killed one, but gutted many can't say I remember them smelling, only if you turned out the gizzard, my Mum also kept the unlayed eggs found inside for the making of custard. Ah! those good old days. not sure I could do it now though.

john250":13ediptz said:
When your belly is full, you have many problems. (i.e. how was this chicken killed, how did it live before it was killed, was it raised by a greedy evil corporation or a loveable farmer, etc)
what about natural causes. that should be PC.. say you rent a warehouse in down town atlanta right off I20 put a little walk way leadin' the the 8 lanes,, nooooooo way in he1# its making it too the other side... only problem i aint worked out is getting em back.. im thinking of hiring mexicans to run fetch em might be able to knock a dent in the illigal problem too :cowboy:

alacattleman":1i8jbzqt said:
john250":1i8jbzqt said:
what about natural causes. that should be PC.. say you rent a warehouse in down town atlanta right off I20 put a little walk way leadin' the the 8 lanes,, nooooooo way in he1# its making it too the other side... only problem i aint worked out is getting em back.. im thinking of hiring mexicans to run fetch em might be able to knock a dent in the illigal problem too :cowboy:
the old chicken gag came to mind first....one flaw in that one ala....do you want all flat chickens, not so bad a few flat aliens.
:banana:

chrisy":ov84u9xs said:
alacattleman":ov84u9xs said:
john250":ov84u9xs said:
the old chicken gag came to mind first....one flaw in that one ala....do you want all flat chickens, not so bad a few flat aliens.
:banana:
well i could just work the chicken patty department. and supply macdonalds and other fast food chains

When you are hungry, you have only one problem.[/quote] what about natural causes. that should be PC.. say you rent a warehouse in down town atlanta right off I20 put a little walk way leadin' the the 8 lanes,, nooooooo way in he1# its making it too the other side... only problem i aint worked out is getting em back.. im thinking of hiring mexicans to run fetch em might be able to knock a dent in the illigal problem too :cowboy:[/quote]
:banana:[/quote] well i could just work the chicken patty department. and supply macdonalds and other fast food chains[/quote]

Good point....road kill at McyD's could be a new concept, can't be any worse to what you already get there. :lol2: