public vulgar

Help Support CattleToday:

ALA...I am laughing my tail off. It just doesn't bother me to called names by some folks. but I guarentee you one thing. I will give my last breathe defending their right to live as they want and to choose to follow allah if the wish...and of course to die and go to H3ll if they wish...hopefully they willchose the right path.

MF135":1vdqh0rs said:
-And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply. So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said you look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do. So I took off my hat I said imagine that, huh, me working for you-

I think someone should write a song using those words. ;-)

ALACOWMAN":3edjrmo2 said:
bad enough these bro's ware their pants hanging on by ""who knows how"" they walk around gripping their private parts.

This, no doubt, will get pulled very quickly but I gotta say it anyway. I think "we" are setting bad examples. We have role models that grab their crotch when the National Athem is played instead of placing it over their heart. What do we expect these folks to do? Sorry, I apologize before hand if I have offended anyone.

Latest posts