Public showers

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":92ewcqs1 said:
I don't get why they're called "private" parts though.

It's because of all the child molesters. We have to protect our children, but honestly it's gone a bit overboard. I'm so sick of people pretending that what they have is unique. In my college days I saw quite a few sets of boobs. Yes, they differed in size, shape and color, but they were all basically the same. And wonderful. I distinctly remember all of them being wonderful.

talltimber":26pgns3v said:
wacocowboy":26pgns3v said:
What's the big deal I went and showered all the time in an open shower just sneak over to the cheerleaders locker room. Lol

I can't believe people are so stuck up still on nudity. Just chill it is not the end of the world to see other people showering.

I think it's a personal thing, as to the why's of nudity being an issue or maybe the issues of being nude pubicly.

One would be how you were raised. You don't see too many kids with strict raising going around with their titz hanging out, at least they are not leaving the house that way.

Another may be self consciousness about their own body and lack of self esteem, which, I think is the bigger issue with the most damaging long term effect. Remember kids are the meanest little bastards there are, aside from isis axmen.

We prefer to be called Conservatives. Bunch of liberal hippies. :p

talltimber":1cupttnv said:
One would be how you were raised. You don't see too many kids with strict raising going around with their titz hanging out, at least they are not leaving the house that way.

I knew a girl in college that was a skirt wearing, going to church multiple times a week Pentecostal. But on Saturday night, she and my girlfriend at the time would go out dancing. Man, didn't she wear some tight pants, like painted on pants, and man didn't she dance dirty. But her mama never knew, and that was the important part. :lol2:

talltimber":29akc2oq said:
wacocowboy":29akc2oq said:
What's the big deal I went and showered all the time in an open shower just sneak over to the cheerleaders locker room. Lol

I can't believe people are so stuck up still on nudity. Just chill it is not the end of the world to see other people showering.

I think it's a personal thing, as to the why's of nudity being an issue or maybe the issues of being nude pubicly.

Another may be self consciousness about their own body and lack of self esteem, which, I think is the bigger issue with the most damaging long term effect. Remember kids are the meanest little bastards there are, aside from isis axmen.
What would you do it one of the other naked dudes in the shower with you began to get "excited" admiring your lean mean chiseled body. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: