Public Service Announcement

Help Support CattleToday:

A lot of truth there. Looking forward to putting this into practice next week when the Canadian contingent arrives.

3waycross":36kjfd72 said:
A lot of truth there. Looking forward to putting this into practice next week when the Canadian contingent arrives.
I thought they were known as the Canadian Club. :D

I'll stick to beer. Experience has taught me that I have a dark side that only comes out when I drink whiskey and it doesn't take anywhere near my inebriation to come out and show itself. :(

cow pollinater":yr2syq45 said:
3waycross":yr2syq45 said:
I thought they were known as the Canadian Club. :D

I'll stick to beer. Experience has taught me that I have a dark side that only comes out when I drink whiskey and it doesn't take anywhere near my inebriation to come out and show itself. :(

Not me i go the other way. Beer makes me sleepy and tequila makes me think i am Brock Lesner!

3waycross":2te7o428 said:
Not me i go the other way. Beer makes me sleepy and tequila makes me think i am Brock Lesner!

Lived with 4 guys in school, you sound like the one we banned from tequila. It was easier to do before he got started than after. He had narcolepsy so beer would put him out like a light. That was preferable.