Public service annoucement for woman

Help Support CattleToday:

RebelCritter":2xbrz7ij said:
cowgirl580":2xbrz7ij said:
Crowderfarms":2xbrz7ij said:
RebelCritter":2xbrz7ij said:
Crowderfarms":2xbrz7ij said:
Yall' have hurt me so bad I'm going to become a lesbian so I can see how good it must feel to bash Men!
Man cant be lesbian! But can be shemale. :lol: Join cowgirl and me, as a shemale, and we will show you ! :D
Aint no way that'll happen.I'll join you and Cowgirl anytime the 2 of you feel Froggy!

now, before we go any further with this i have one very important question:

will your wife be holding the camera or joining in on all the fun? ;-) LOL

uh oh, forgot bout that... 4some! yeehaw!
but...wait, aint flaboy married too? or gf? mmm 5 may be awkward... :lol: :heart:

rumor has it he has a gf. i believe flaboy+ is the perpetrator of those rumors too. this is getting really complicated and confusing. can we start over? :?

Crowderfarms":23dfk4jo said:
cowgirl580":23dfk4jo said:
RebelCritter":23dfk4jo said:
Yall' have hurt me so bad I'm going to become a lesbian so I can see how good it must feel to bash Men!
Man cant be lesbian! But can be shemale. :lol: Join cowgirl and me, as a shemale, and we will show you ! :D
Aint no way that'll happen.I'll join you and Cowgirl anytime the 2 of you feel Froggy!

now, before we go any further with this i have one very important question:

will your wife be holding the camera or joining in on all the fun? ;-) LOL
What Wife? I'm Married?

you mean she finally got tired of you? oh, i mean, i forgot you weren't married. ;-) silly me. :lol:

cowgirl580":3bgfcikc said:
FL, hmmm. well, still get to pick on flaboy+ that way. ;-)

it actually hasn't been too bad up here lately. hasn't snowed in 2 days. lol. course, expecting snow/rain this weekend possibly.

never been to florida. plannin on taking my daughter there sometime to see disneyworld, eventually.

Yeah, you go right ahead an pick on me. I love it and no I am not married. :heart:

flaboy+":2ew96xwc said:
cowgirl580":2ew96xwc said:

it actually hasn't been too bad up here lately. hasn't snowed in 2 days. lol. course, expecting snow/rain this weekend possibly.

never been to florida. plannin on taking my daughter there sometime to see disneyworld, eventually.

Yeah, you go right ahead an pick on me. I love it and no I am not married. :heart:
well cowgirl?! FLABOY is game! come on down! we gonna have some FUN! so... not married, must be gf rumors? true or not?

RebelCritter":ml9gurld said:
flaboy+":ml9gurld said:
cowgirl580":ml9gurld said:

well cowgirl?! FLABOY is game! come on down! we gonna have some FUN! so... not married, must be gf rumors? true or not?

as long as she's comin in front as we go out the back. :secret: lol

There are more rumors floating around about me than flies on a cow pie.

Sorry girls I don't do that dang gay supporting Disney deal. They have more of those gay boys working over there than pimples on a teen ager. You girls go ahead but make sure you wash your hands after every ride. ;-)

flaboy+":3759t80x said:
There are more rumors floating around about me than flies on a cow pie.

Sorry girls I don't do that dang gay supporting Disney deal. They have more of those gay boys working over there than pimples on a teen ager. You girls go ahead but make sure you wash your hands after every ride. ;-)

well, there's gotta be something else to do down there. me 'n rebel critter will just have to brainstorm. lol

cowgirl580":2o6uhsdn said:
well, there's gotta be something else to do down there. me 'n rebel critter will just have to brainstorm. lol

Naw, there ain't nothing to do down here cept shoot snow birds. You and Critter get your stormin going. I can't wait to see the results of that. :oops:

flaboy+":21stcn51 said:
cowgirl580":21stcn51 said:

Naw, there ain't nothing to do down here cept shoot snow birds. You and Critter get your stormin going. I can't wait to see the results of that. :oops:

outta be quite the show, eh critter? ;-) :lol2:

cowgirl580":14pc8peu said:
flaboy+":14pc8peu said:
cowgirl580":14pc8peu said:

No disney for me... Hate that place. I was thinkin more of poop-kickin at the bars, loadin up, and playin those great games women play!! Find us some cowboys and get em all riled up! Just like the song honky tonk bidonkydonk!!!

RebelCritter":2042ojph said:
cowgirl580":2042ojph said:
flaboy+":2042ojph said:
cowgirl580":2042ojph said:

No disney for me... Hate that place. I was thinkin more of poop-kickin at the bars, loadin up, and playin those great games women play!! Find us some cowboys and get em all riled up! Just like the song honky tonk bidonkydonk!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: i can tell we would get along jus' fine. :D

Latest posts