Public servants screwing the taxpayers.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright Raven":33gkjcm0 said:
I agree, Vince. And this POTUS is just as crooked. I know his worshippers are not going to admit that but you would have to a fool not to see it.

Seems there is not an honest person to be found!
You're just hoping he retires before he cuts the pensions of all the crooked EPA agents. Things are moving along nicely in the US of A right now, quit whining and get on the train.

True Grit Farms":me60w6cg said:
Bright Raven":me60w6cg said:
I agree, Vince. And this POTUS is just as crooked. I know his worshippers are not going to admit that but you would have to a fool not to see it.

You're just hoping he retires before he cuts the pensions of all the crooked EPA agents. Things are moving along nicely in the US of A right now, quit whining and get on the train.

Ok. I don't disagree. But there is no such animal as an honest person in politics.

Bright Raven":3m5qzrjh said:
True Grit Farms":3m5qzrjh said:
Bright Raven":3m5qzrjh said:

Ok. I don't disagree. But there is no such animal as an honest person in politics.
Is anyone truly honest? No one is sin free.

True Grit Farms":2zk2raqu said:
Bright Raven":2zk2raqu said:
True Grit Farms":2zk2raqu said:

Agree. But some people make it a lifestyle. Lol. Our friend the Don looks like he fits that category.

Bright Raven":36fywgue said:
True Grit Farms":36fywgue said:
Bright Raven":36fywgue said:

Agree. But some people make it a lifestyle. Lol. Our friend the Don looks like he fits that category.

You have to consider the choices we were given.

Diogenes became notorious for his philosophical stunts, such as carrying a lamp during the day, claiming to be looking for an honest man. He criticized Plato, disputed his interpretation of Socrates, and sabotaged his lectures, sometimes distracting attenders by bringing food and eating during the discussions. Diogenes was also noted for having publicly mocked Alexander the Great.

Farm Fence Solutions":38n1hlao said:
Bright Raven":38n1hlao said:
True Grit Farms":38n1hlao said:

John Richard Kasich. We had a choice. He just didn't make it to the ballot.

Bright Raven":1rywtcs8 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":1rywtcs8 said:
Bright Raven":1rywtcs8 said:

That's the kind of thing that happens when you eat pancakes with a scoop shovel on live TV. I'm not judging, because I can apprecate efficiency......

Bright Raven":3c5mq0bh said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3c5mq0bh said:
Bright Raven":3c5mq0bh said:

And the choice we as a nation made when nut cutting time came was Trump.

So, wait, I'm confused. If a private businessman did something to maximize the money he brings in, we applaud that, but if a public servant does it than he's a cheat and fraud? I'm confused.....Are we supposed to hold public workers to a higher standard than those of the private sector, or do we need to reevaluate how we view those employed by the private sector? :hide:

For what it's worth, I had several teachers who did something similar to this and I always viewed it as distasteful. :yuck:

Bright Raven":nai8r51z said:

Lol... Can't help but turn everything into an attempted shot at the President.

Almost like you're afraid he's going to go rounding up cow didlers.

Fieldhand":3nuuaatv said:
Bright Raven":3nuuaatv said:

Lol... Can't help but turn everything into an attempted shot at the President.

Almost like you're afraid he's going to go rounding up cow didlers.

Gregg,

He is more likely to round guys fascinated with branding of sex slaves as you demonstrated in your Branding thread. He probably shares your fascination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts