Psst... Is he gone?

Help Support CattleToday:

brandonm_13

Reaction score
4cTophand... Didn't want to put it in the title. I know he was going to go on a trip or something, but thought he was coming back.

I hate to say it, but as much as he angered me and a lot of other people, he kept things interesting around here.

He was amusing at best. The down side to that is that all of his "wisdom" could really mislead someone in the wrong direction.

Nothing wrong with anyone having an opinion, however when you have the I'm right and everyone else is wrong attitude and opinion on all matters, you're about as useful as a bad case of the clap.......

Ya'll probably won't have to grieve very long, I'm quite sure he'll return. To expand on a former analogy, I like to think of him as CT's herpes. You can deal with him and he'll go away for a while, but eventually he once again rears his ugly head. Ok, hopefully we're finished with the communicable disease analogies.

Probably calving season for those 700 head of beefers he runs. Then there's those 400 Jerseys he milks on the side. Plus he's running all over the world giving lectures and such. In short, he's very busy. I'm sure he's up to the task, though, being the single most amazing person the world has ever seen and all.

grannysoo":claadr3f said:
He was amusing at best. The down side to that is that all of his "wisdom" could really mislead someone in the wrong direction.

Nothing wrong with anyone having an opinion, however when you have the I'm right and everyone else is wrong attitude and opinion on all matters, you're about as useful as a bad case of the clap.......

Good point!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alice

VanC":2qaearia said:
Probably calving season for those 700 head of beefers he runs. Then there's those 400 Jerseys he milks on the side. Plus he's running all over the world giving lectures and such. In short, he's very busy. I'm sure he's up to the task, though, being the single most amazing person the world has ever seen and all.

Oh, yeah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nod: :nod: :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VanC":d9z90v7t said:

Van C,

You forgot to mention when you were listing his accomplishments that he was also inaugurated on Jan 20th and will be credited with turning an entire planet's economy around single-handedly.

How could you forget ?? :eek:

I think I was away too long.... I've got to do a search and find out who this feller is!!
The one that gave me fits was Why Not... anyone remember that guy? He SWORE CKC and I were in cahoots on Piedmontese cattle. It was pretty funny... I had to show him my piedmontese steer that amazingly looked just like a HEREFORD!!! (Before my Murray Greys)...there were several that came after him and I always wondered if they were Why Not re-incarnated... I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
Anyhow, if this tophat guys is a pain in the backside lets hope he's gone!!!!

Hey!! Can I be King of the Idiots now?? I love that title ~ makes me do this everytime I think of it ---> :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ! I would like to be the king of something that doesn't have to do with lutefisk or lefse or ....... food type stuff..... :help:

Wisteria Farms":3bjxsxj5 said:
I think I was away too long.... I've got to do a search and find out who this feller is!!
The one that gave me fits was Why Not... anyone remember that guy? He SWORE CKC and I were in cahoots on Piedmontese cattle. It was pretty funny... I had to show him my piedmontese steer that amazingly looked just like a HEREFORD!!! (Before my Murray Greys)...there were several that came after him and I always wondered if they were Why Not re-incarnated... I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
Anyhow, if this tophat guys is a pain in the backside lets hope he's gone!!!!
If you read the entire Murray Grey Xs thread you'll see Topkick was quoted a few times, and its not hard to spot the similarities with Why Not, 4CTophat and lately there were a post or two from What? that had exactly the same ring to it.

angie":ebizvbej said:
Hey!! Can I be King of the Idiots now?? I love that title ~ makes me do this everytime I think of it ---> :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ! I would like to be the king of something that doesn't have to do with lutefisk or lefse or ....... food type stuff..... :help:
Hey Angie you can be the Queen of CT Forums

got to humor her guys she might go off on us she isn't mentally stable

VanC":33pp2ufu said:
You left out planting all of those row crops , oops I forgot he can plant 40 acres in 15 minutes with a 4 row planter

so that doesn't take any of his time

I'm afraid he's just undercover at the moment, I got this pm today.

This time under the what? username
BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU I AM NOT ANYONE YOU THINK I AM. BUT THEN AGAIN CONSIDERING YOUR LEVEL OF STUPIDITY IT IS NO SURPRISE YOUR CONFUSED. MOST MEMBERS OF CT ARE NOTHING MORE THAN HOBBY BOYS WHO COME HERE TO PAT EACH OTHER ON THE BACK NEVER KNOWING THE FIRST THING ABOUT CATTLE. SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOUR LIFE DON'T IT?

alacattleman":2ighirz3 said:
so did TMCP............ but nobody crying about it :cry:

TTCLM, TMBP, Baxter & whatever else? He's back. I love reading his posts, he's the best entertainment on here.

Fitz.

He was supposed to be over here in Oxford, but went very quiet when I offered to supply a cup of tea when he visited, I am not sure if he was implying he would be at the Oxford farmers' conference?
Knersie, does he even know where South Africa is? he probably has no concept of mixed farming so does not understand that in many situations, income is derived from multiple sources, this does not qualify the farmer as a 'hobby' farmer, as he/she is deriving their total income from their land based activities.

Latest posts