Psst... Is he gone?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":3eybean4 said:
Wisteria Farms":3eybean4 said:
Oh now that's bad...talkin about someone when they ain't even around to defend themself. Let me see if I can find that picture...if I remember right you were dressed up like Paul Bunyon in your front yard... (geeze I hope I thinkin of the right guy!! :lol2: )

You missed the pic of his legs. You almost could see his, well, hind parts.

Lammie, You've got to be kidding me?! I MUST be getting old....I didn't remember that Topkick guy in my own post... I can't remember John's hind parts...what the heck...! :shock:

John, sorry sweetie, I thought you were older... must say something for your "maturity" :clap: as your posts make you seem older than HIGH SCHOOL!!

Lammie":3086ht81 said:
Wisteria Farms":3086ht81 said:
Oh now that's bad...talkin about someone when they ain't even around to defend themself. Let me see if I can find that picture...if I remember right you were dressed up like Paul Bunyon in your front yard... (geeze I hope I thinkin of the right guy!! :lol2: )

DO NOT DRAG THAT ONE OUT OF THE ARCHIVES DOLLBABY! (I too like that dollbaby thing Lammie) :D

MistyMorning":1bdfao59 said:
Lammie":1bdfao59 said:
Wisteria Farms":1bdfao59 said:

DO NOT DRAG THAT ONE OUT OF THE ARCHIVES DOLLBABY! (I too like that dollbaby thing Lammie) :D
Just when I think I've got everything figured out.......

Sorry, john it really was just precious.

Misty, I don't remember which thread it was on, but it was a long time ago and it disappeared as fast as he posted it. Alice remembers it. I told her on him.

Lammie":2tjypwzv said:

Misty, I don't remember which thread it was on, but it was a long time ago and it disappeared as fast as he posted it. Alice remembers it. I told her on him.

You told me it was wallpaper on your home computer. :cowboy:

john250":3vk6mzdi said:
Lammie":3vk6mzdi said:

You told me it was wallpaper on your home computer. :cowboy:

SSHHH! You want my husband to find out????? :help:

MistyMorning":3cxsumdj said:
Lammie":3cxsumdj said:
Wisteria Farms":3cxsumdj said:

:lol: Yup, Lammie has started something with the Dollbaby deal. I like it too. Son-in-law didn't know quite how to react tho when I used it on him.

Latest posts