PSA running some good deals on guns.....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I got a kit and put together one of their AR-10 .308's for under $800. My son an I shot two boxes yesterday without a misfire and it is dead on for accuracy. The recoil and noise is not much more than a .223 AR-15.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/?trk_msg ... eals+Email

PKgmDW2.jpg

ga.prime":4y8hhtes said:
Under $800? One can be bought ready to go for $649.
Good luck as the upper almost cost that and it is not top of the line.............You must be confused with an AR-15 of which I have built several for around $450.

kenny thomas":3rkr986q said:
I have owned a few AR10's but never shot one. Guess I need to try.
You are going to have to get out and shoot more. Just looking at those guns gets old. You probably just put them back in the safe and forget you even have them. lol

Oh, fairly often I am looking for a rifle in the safes and find one I don't even remember buying. Have owned a dozen 44 mag pistols and shot one today for the first time ever. Also have the 44 mag in a lever and auto rifles but have never shot either.

kenny thomas":35ozgql3 said:
Oh, fairly often I am looking for a rifle in the safes and find one I don't even remember buying. Have owned a dozen 44 mag pistols and shot one today for the first time ever. Also have the 44 mag in a lever and auto rifles but have never shot either.
That is almost like being a hoarder. Buying em and don't even know you have em. lol

jltrent":i9n7edwg said:
kenny thomas":i9n7edwg said:
I have owned a few AR10's but never shot one. Guess I need to try.
You are going to have to get out and shoot more. Just looking at those guns gets old. You probably just put them back in the safe and forget you even have them. lol
He does the same with women.

jltrent":2b5l6ghq said:
ga.prime":2b5l6ghq said:
Under $800? One can be bought ready to go for $649.
Good luck as the upper almost cost that and it is not top of the line.............You must be confused with an AR-15 of which I have built several for around $450.
Yeah, you're right. AR-15 what I was thinking.

Latest posts