Proud Papa

Help Support CattleToday:

Julian

Reaction score
Last Friday, May 15th, Liz and I experienced a highlight in our life. Our daughter Mandy graduated with honors from Wichita State. I know pride is one of the 7 big sins, but just had to post a pic of me and the two greatest ladies in my life anyway.

IMG_0009.jpg

"Julian"
https://sites.google.com/site/steadfastbeef/

Aww, what a great guy! Your post warmed my heart. Good for you to share your pride and good for us to see what a good job you and your wife have done with that young lady. :clap:

I think pride is great when you have something great to be proud of. :nod:
Congrats to all three of you.

Angus Cowman":1zs1z4bf said:
congrats to you and your daughter
very nice looking ladies in that pic with that rough looking old guy :lol:

I've been told I am so ugly that I am rugged looking. Just like one of the greatest Iowan's ever born, John Wayne, huh? :lol2:
I am sure glad that opposites attract. Don't know how I would have landed Liz any other way.

You definitely have the right to be proud of your daughter.. :nod:
Tell her congratulations :clap: ..
What are her plans now ?
All the best to her what ever she chooses.. :)

Just graduated one of mine last week. We worked hard to get them this far. It's fine to be proud!

Had another proud moment on April 10, 2010 when I walked our daughter Mandy down the aisle. Got a good son-in-law out of it, too!
FamilyPortrait.jpg

If I were you I would just thank God that she looks like her mother and know that he forgives you your pride. :clap:

Great job, and nice family :tiphat:

3waycross":1lamqwep said:
If I were you I would just thank God that she looks like her mother and know that he forgives you your pride. :clap:

Great job, and nice family :tiphat:

I am sure Andrew is glad that Mandy looks like her mother too! :lol:

Latest posts