Proud Grandma

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
My 14 year old Grandgirl went on her first deer hunt yesterday, opening day here in Michigan. She got a really nice 6 point buck and a huge doe! Her Daddy is so proud he could bust. She got them with a muzzle loader. Freezer gonna look good. So will the dinner table! :tiphat:

Congratulations! I had the same grin last fall when our oldest grandson got his first deer. The good news first, it was a whopping 4x4. The bad news, Oklahoma deer aren't really all that big. :lol: ;-)

It sounds like he may be coming back down next weekend to help his grandpa help him harvest another big whopper. :banana: :tiphat:

Saw it on your facebook. She is a happy girl. Don't u love to see a young girl enjoying life and having that kind of experience. Nice Cindy. BTW, that was a clever line on the blood thinner. :)

Caustic Burno":pcipxuv0 said:
It is neat when they get one.
I enjoy the grand kids getting one more than me.

CB, gotta agree with you on that one. I'm looking forward to the hunt.

Very cool. It's so great to hear that the next generation is out learning the right way to live in the face of all we've been dealing with in society.
Congrats. :D

inyati13":324edn14 said:
Saw it on your facebook. She is a happy girl. Don't u love to see a young girl enjoying life and having that kind of experience. Nice Cindy. BTW, that was a clever line on the blood thinner. :)
Thanks, looks like I posted about this twice! Dang memory thing! Sorry. :? But thanks for all the congrats. She is still walking on air. Neighbor boys are impressed......

cow pollinater":26f3or6t said:
Very cool. It's so great to hear that the next generation is out learning the right way to live in the face of all we've been dealing with in society.
Congrats. :D
She is a fiesty one, but a good kid!!! :nod:

Latest posts