Protect the coyote,kill the humans

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
A Gun Shop in Albuquerque New Mexico sponsered a coyote hunting contest , but public pressure has caused the store to cancel their plans. Death threats have even been received by the owners of the store hosting the hunt. The online petition drew nearly 7,000 signatures the first day. Some of them are perverse, some of them wanting to line up all the rednecks and hunt them, some of them wanting to kill the owner and employees or that we should be dead telling us to burn in hell said an store employee. Most of the people signing the petition don't live in New Mexico.
Because of public outcry against the hunt's original host a Las Cruces Gun Store owner has decided to sponser the hunt to keep it going. :roll:

They wouldn't like how a gun shop does it here either. They give prizes for the most in one day and for a total winter kill. Total winter winner killed 84 last year.

This week in California a fish truck taking live fish to market turned over killing thousands of fish, PETA wanted the State of Ca. to errect a permanent memorial sign at the location to honor the fish killed at the location. I am not making this stufff up it is in the news. When is the world coming to an end sometime in Dec. it can't keep going like this.

cowboy43":1d2rnls8 said:
This week in California a fish truck taking live fish to market turned over killing thousands of fish, PETA wanted the State of Ca. to errect a permanent memorial sign at the location to honor the fish killed at the location. I am not making this stufff up it is in the news. When is the world coming to an end sometime in Dec. it can't keep going like this.
22 December is the date

Dec 22 came a little early in the fish world...........and now I dunno if I should bother buyin Christmas gifts or not.

greybeard":3ajaysuz said:
Dec 22 came a little early in the fish world...........and now I dunno if I should bother buyin Christmas gifts or not.

Buy Christmas gifts, give them early. Buy a lot, spend big and put it on the credit card! I wouldn't mind if you bought me a fancy car, even if I only drove it a few weeks!

Chris H":1vkfuipw said:
greybeard":1vkfuipw said:

Buy Christmas gifts, give them early. Buy a lot, spend big and put it on the credit card! I wouldn't mind if you bought me a fancy car, even if I only drove it a few weeks!
Sure thing Chris! How bout I just swap ya one for a bunch of them nice Herefords you have? :banana:

Sure glad someone will stand up and fight for our rights. I am to old to run,
but I sure would like some liberals to bring the fight to me. :cowboy:

Coyotes eat just about anything. I used to have a bunch of wild cats that would come to eat when I fed the barn kitties. I trapped a lot of them and thanks to the coyotes, they are no more. We have a huge deer population here and a large coyote population to go with it. I have a Great Pyrenees male dog and he does a good job keeping the coyotes off of our property.

A coyote killed my little dog a few weeks back and you can just bet everything you got if
and when I see any coyote it's going to be no more, don't care if the one I see is not the one
that got my little dog, it's going down if you understand what I mean. I also have cattle and
don't need any run by a coyote. Someone else can protect them

Lucky22":6kvne2rz said:
A coyote killed my little dog a few weeks back and you can just bet everything you got if
and when I see any coyote it's going to be no more, don't care if the one I see is not the one
that got my little dog, it's going down if you understand what I mean. I also have cattle and
don't need any run by a coyote. Someone else can protect them

I agree. It isn't that the coyotes kill our calves they just harass the herd at night and make the cows step on the calves and cripple or kill them. I kill ALL coyotes.

I read a study years ago that said every time cattle were stressed you lost 5 days of growth.
I have tried to tell that to the city transplant neighbors who moved out of the city so they could let their dogs run free. Some get it, some don't.

Tim/South":qy67v1d0 said:
I read a study years ago that said every time cattle were stressed you lost 5 days of growth.
I have tried to tell that to the city transplant neighbors who moved out of the city so they could let their dogs run free. Some get it, some don't.

Sounds like a great case for SSS

Latest posts