Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Ring1

Ring 2

Ring 3

Ring 4

Plenty of roosters 4-sale.....

Well after an hour of trying I have decided I can't register to bid from my phone. Tried to call jltrent but he must be out on the town tonight.

I know jltrent bought a tractor on this or Tyler Brothers auction a couple years ago. Some other stuff also I'm pretty sure
He convinced me to bid on a sprayer a couple of years ago when I was at the Cumberland Beef Conference with you. It is a pain in the a$$ to try and do anything like that on the phone. I gave up.

I actually did not want to bid higher than what I had placed at home because there would have been the 10% credit card premium plus the 12% internet premium. I could have bought a brand new one for that price.

I am Tax Exempt under Tn Law because of my Farm Card. Private message me if you buy anything big (*wink *wink).

Well after an hour of trying I have decided I can't register to bid from my phone. Tried to call jltrent but he must be out on the town tonight.
I have bid on a trailer just reluctant to go to high on it sight unseen. It is not that old but always worry something will be wrong.

Wife has been on the phone about all evening........once you setup and account with Proxibid you can buy (click on these) Art, Antiques & Collectibles Benefit & Charity Coins & Currency Collector Cars Commercial Trucks Computers & Electronics Estate & Personal Property Farm Machinery & Implements Fine Art & Rare Memorabilia Firearms & Military Artifacts Heavy Construction Equipment Industrial Machinery & Equipment Jewelry, Gemstones & Watches Real Estate Vehicles, Marine & Aviation as all you have to do is log into the auction and start spending money. You are one click away from buying anything. You can use a cell phone. I bought a tractor from Tyler Brothers online and got lucky it was a real good deal. I bought a bat wing bush hog last year at Pro team auction online. It was a year old Land Pride bush hog that somebody had barely used they had bought from the local dealer Tri-county and I got it half price of new.

You have to pay the buyers premium (10% ProTeam, 0% Tyler Brothers) and 2% internet premium if you buy online. I have a tax exempt card and I have never paid taxes on anything I have bought farm related. That 2% internet premium is about worth it rather than freeze you azz off all day, maybe get covid waiting for the item to sell. Kenny let me know if you are interest in anything and I will bid what you want. I have several items on watch, mostly to see what they sell for.

Signup here.....as it is amazing what is selling online everyday.

I got a BH like this and it has cut my pasture mowing time in half. Ever who sold it at auction lost about 7k over the price they paid new the year before.

land pride.jpg

I bought this grapple last year at Tyler Brothers as it has cut brush moving time in half. I have had some pretty big logs in it also.

XEX0ddY.jpg

I bought these at PT a couple years ago and I tried to get them no tax and they would not let me.

All three needed work and went cheap. This pic is after fixed.

Nmvr81S.jpg

[h3][/h3]

Last edited:
Bid on the 3ft roosters for me. More than they brought last time. Make sure Kathy gets them for Christmas whatever they bring. I will go get them next week if you get anything I can haul.

Bid on the 3ft roosters for me. More than they brought last time. Make sure Kathy gets them for Christmas whatever they bring. I will go get them next week if you get anything I can haul.
I won the 2 3ft roosters (Merry Christmas to Kathy)......this time they went cheaper than the 6ft rooster as the other time the 3ft roosters went higher.

They were lot # 4122 and lot # 4123 as you will need this to pay. Also tag # 12334 and tag #12335.

For the size of the roosters they went less than Ebay roosters like them. The wooden Indian and cowboy went for $500 and $600.

Last edited:
I won the 2 3ft roosters (Merry Christmas to Kathy)......this time they went cheaper than the 6ft rooster as the other time the 3ft roosters went higher.

They were lot # 4122 and lot # 4123 as you will need this to pay. Also tag # 12334 and tag #12335.

For the size of the roosters they went less than Ebay roosters like them. The wooden Indian and cowboy went for $500 and $600.
Your the man. You can't imagine how happy she is going to be

Latest posts