Prospect?

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
Think this will be a contender?! She's barely 10 days old, but thought I'd post her up (since I got a decent picture of her) and see what y'all thought about her. She's a Simmental. (I'm a sucker for "chrome")

DSC00275.jpg

She's cute. She should do ok. Is she dark choc colored? We have one that is 10 days old as well that is solid choc colored.

Nice looking heifer for 10 days. What's the sire and MGS?

P.S. I'm a sucker for baldies too!

TheBullLady":1ppxd25d said:
Think this will be a contender?! She's barely 10 days old, but thought I'd post her up (since I got a decent picture of her) and see what y'all thought about her. She's a Simmental. (I'm a sucker for "chrome")

DSC00275.jpg

10 days old. What was its birthweight 150 pounds? Did ya have to pull that ghastly thing?

She's a cutie. She can be a prospect till you decide that she wont cut it. Just a tad bit to early to tell much of anything.

I agree with Avalon. Can't tell if one will make the show ring at such a young age...I too like that chrome:)

Funny.. I was looking at her the other day, and she's gotten weird looking. I'll take a picture soon and repost. *sigh*.. I guess you can't tell what they'll do until they get older! I generally can't tell until weaning, but I know some folks that swear they can tell at a month or so.

TheBullLady":26rj5rff said:
Funny.. I was looking at her the other day, and she's gotten weird looking. I'll take a picture soon and repost. *sigh*.. I guess you can't tell what they'll do until they get older! I generally can't tell until weaning, but I know some folks that swear they can tell at a month or so.

Bear in mind most cattle do go through an awkward calf stage... IMO...

Latest posts