Property Taxes

Help Support CattleToday:

I hate to break it to yall but you've got two options.
1) Don't own property. Don't pay property taxes.
2) Own property. Pay property taxes.

Concept is simple. You can't get blood from a turnip. Only person you can take from is someone who has something to take.

I'm on the same side as yall are. I despise being penalized for trying to have something. And what's worse is that it's so simple to fix. A flat sales tax would eliminate both income taxes and property taxes. Then, if I want to hoard my money up, I'm not penalized. And if I want to spend it, I'm taxed accordingly. The reason they won't implement this flat sales tax is because the vast majority of people would be broker than they are now because they don't know how to save money. They make $1 and spend $2. Let them go without food stamps and get hungry and they will learn fast.

The bigger problem is this. We are feeding a "hog" that you can not fill up. My grandma always said "pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered" When we are short on $ at my house, we cut back. Our "hog" needs to cut back.

JMJ Farms":1dyoq409 said:
I hate to break it to yall but you've got two options.
1) Don't own property. Don't pay property taxes.
2) Own property. Pay property taxes.

Concept is simple. You can't get blood from a turnip. Only person you can take from is someone who has something to take.

I'm on the same side as yall are. I despise being penalized for trying to have something. And what's worse is that it's so simple to fix. A flat sales tax would eliminate both income taxes and property taxes. Then, if I want to hoard my money up, I'm not penalized. And if I want to spend it, I'm taxed accordingly. The reason they won't implement this flat sales tax is because the vast majority of people would be broker than they are now because they don't know how to save money. They make $1 and spend $2. Let them go without food stamps and get hungry and they will learn fast.

The bigger problem is this. We are feeding a "hog" that you can not fill up. My grandma always said "pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered" When we are short on $ at my house, we cut back. Our "hog" needs to cut back.

Dads famous quote was be careful it's cheaper to keep a fat hog fat than fatten a skinny one.

Hat you are right I know too well about the Mason's of east Texas great grandpa was big in the Mason's

If you rent or lease property the land lord has to pass the tax onto the lessee, so a person that owns nothing still pays taxes in the long run.

Latest posts