Promises, Promises

Help Support CattleToday:

1.25 would sound good about now. Afraid the nuckleheads promised more than they can deliver again. Pretty sure Day 6 is going to be a strike.

Same old, same ole.

Area got 1 - 2 inches of rain yesterday according to the weather reporters.

Got the usual zip. :mad:

We are screwed now. Again.

1982vett":2sfedoh0 said:
Same old, same ole.

Don't know the timing of this post but the other night I was looking at the national radar and I saw a band of rain going from Mexico almost to Canada - EXCEPT there was one little break in the band somewhere in Texas. I thought, "John's place must be right in the gap".

John, I think you need to go on a speaking tour and give seminars on waterless grazing techniques. Might be more money in that that cattle. I think you are probably an expert on this by now.

Things look up for me Friday. I got zilch at the house but got 3/4's in two of my gauges where it really mattered. Got another 2/10's yesterday and they are calling for 100% chance today. Going to mess up my fishing plans but I do like napping in the rain.

1982vett":5hfbmai3 said:
Same old, same ole.

Don't know the timing of this post but the other night I was looking at the national radar and I saw a band of rain going from Mexico almost to Canada - EXCEPT there was one little break in the band somewhere in Texas. I thought, "John's place must be right in the gap".

John, I think you need to go on a speaking tour and give seminars on waterless grazing techniques. Might be more money in that that cattle. I think you are probably an expert on this by now.

Things look up for me Friday. I got zilch at the house but got 3/4's in two of my gauges where it really mattered. Got another 2/10's yesterday and they are calling for 100% chance today. Going to mess up my fishing plans but I do like napping in the rain.

1982vett":lgcyl4z7 said:
Same old, same ole.

Latest posts