Prom Pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
I went to a friend's prom on the 16th. Figured I'd post some pictures.

1242104335abb9069943adfull.jpg

124210453117639cbfull.jpg

1242104477a65fb660cbfull.jpg

12420777091b80a55full.jpg

You look lovely, not sure about the boots, but the sort of thing my youngest daughter used to do. wear a lovely dress and then Dr Martin boots underneath. but as long as you and your partner had a good time what the heck.

Your date doesn't look very happy. Heck, if it was me taking you to the prom I'd be grinning from ear to ear!! Well, at least if I were young again. Now I'd need a nap after each dance. Hope you had a good time.

Is wearing cowboy boots with a dress the done thing in your neck of the woods? The different cultures is always interesting to me and what is perfectly acceptable somewhere will be frowned upon in other parts of the world like the brown boots with the black suit for instance.

Good Pictures. Nice smile you have. Looks like you were prepared for a good time. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for posting the pictures. I always enjoy pictures.

You look great Cowgirl and I like the boots. The young man is probably hoping not to catch one of the boots in the back end.

Harley, the youth over here will dress the way, after raising 4 sons I have come to look at as normal dress. Besides the dress covers them... or maybe she knows how the boy dances and figures if her toes are going to make it she better have good foot cover. :D

BTW cowgirl I think you and my youngest son should meet, he'll be at my place next week... he lives a lot closer than Jogeephus's son. :lol:

Great pics thanks,
Alan

Just_a_girl":1ao2qre9 said:
You look very pretty, and I love the boots. :nod: :clap:

no smile from him? :???:

I didn't know my dad was going to be at my aunt's when I went there for pictures, he just so happens to be extremely scared of my dad!

Ryder":1ao2qre9 said:
You have really neat boots. (The rest looks good too.)
Your boots have steel toes? Hope your feet didn't get stepped on. Looks like that could have been very dangerous.

No, they aren't steel toed, I wasn't too worried about being stepped on at prom ;-)

KNERSIE":1ao2qre9 said:
Is wearing cowboy boots with a dress the done thing in your neck of the woods? The different cultures is always interesting to me and what is perfectly acceptable somewhere will be frowned upon in other parts of the world like the brown boots with the black suit for instance.

In my town, not many do, however I didn't really care what anyone thought.

Alan":1ao2qre9 said:
You look great Cowgirl and I like the boots. The young man is probably hoping not to catch one of the boots in the back end.

BTW cowgirl I think you and my youngest son should meet, he'll be at my place next week... he lives a lot closer than Jogeephus's son. :lol:

Great pics thanks,
Alan

LOL!! He knows if he does something wrong he will catch one of them in the back end. ;-) You know I'm close by.

cowgirl_telly_369":1acom3pd said:
I didn't know my dad was going to be at my aunt's when I went there for pictures, he just so happens to be extremely scared of my dad!

Wasn't cause the first time he was introduced to your dad your dad was cleaning his guns was it? This is how my daughter's first date will be introduced to me. Of course she has many years before she reaches the age of 40. :nod:

Jogeephus":26dk40o4 said:
cowgirl_telly_369":26dk40o4 said:

Wasn't cause the first time he was introduced to your dad your dad was cleaning his guns was it? This is how my daughter's first date will be introduced to me. Of course she has many years before she reaches the age of 40. :nod:

Nope, my dad first met him working where we lease property. And thinks he's a good kid, so he's actually fond of him. However, he is still extremely scared of him.

wow u look gorgeouse, nice boots, i maybe would of gone to my senior prom if there was a girl as good lookin as you that would go to prom wearing boots.

cowgirl_telly_369":1ow3ma92 said:
Nope, my dad first met him working where we lease property. And thinks he's a good kid, so he's actually fond of him. However, he is still extremely scared of him.

Probably means he likes you a lot and is just a litte nervous around your dad. Probably a good sign for you.

Jogeephus":ei088s6l said:
cowgirl_telly_369":ei088s6l said:

Probably means he likes you a lot and is just a litte nervous around your dad. Probably a good sign for you.

It would be a good sign...IF I hadn't broke up with him 2 years ago.
We remained friend's after that. However, when we went to prom, he decided he was going to try to keep touching me when I was driving, I chewed him out and did all I could to stop myself from backhanding him for it.

Latest posts