Prom night

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve

Reaction score
I can't believe how fast my little girl has grown up. I'm really proud of her, she is a great person even after having grown up with a crazy Dad. As a bonus I even like her date, He's a gear head like me, really nice guy and a hard worker.

Beautiful young lady and a nice looking couple. I also like your location for the photoshoot. Thumbs up.

Jogeephus":aqm0npv5 said:
Beautiful young lady and a nice looking couple. I also like your location for the photoshoot. Thumbs up.
I agree, but that is a funny looking John Deere.

Aside from the setting, you know what really makes this pic? Genuine smiles!! Steve, you are blessed with a beautiful daughter that appears to love life. Bonus with the boyfriend. Thanks for sharing!!

Congratulations; to you as a dad and to her and the looks on their faces that say they are happy, well adjusted and down to earth kids. Hope they have a super great time at the prom, and a good future no matter where they head to.

Cool.
Had fun this year my middle granddaughter has her prom dress and was texting grandma the pictures.
I ask my son in law if he enjoyed that prom dress as much on his daughter as the one on my daughter.
He didn't find that near as funny as I did.

This is crazy Steve, you posted a video of your 'little girl' singing just the other day...time sure does fly.
She is lovely...congrats proud father
icon_biggrin.gif

Pretty young lady;
I never had no daughters and its probably a good thing , I would have been to protective and messed around and killed some boy. I always said if I had a daughter and she got married and the preacher said ''who giveth this woman to this man'' I would loose it right there and have to give him a good speech on how he had better treat my daughter if he did not want to be leading a parade to the graveyard.

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I know it's not good to brag, but I thinking bragging about your children is one exception.

Latest posts