Profiting from Methane Removal

Help Support CattleToday:

Mr. Jo...that was a great read! I really appreciate your wisdom.

I would imagine measuring methane in the atmosphere would almost be impossible, or at a minimum, very difficult. Since the primary contemporary issue with bovines is methane production and its associated proposed methane tax, I will temporarily exclude trees from any solution. However, I could easy see receiving a tree planting incentive in the form of a tax credit to offset a bovine tax. In regards to the magnetism shield insulating the earth, I have always known about this protective layer, but I never heard it called that. I believe this is one of the same as defined by the Aroura Borealis (sp) or aka northern lights. It reminds me of the time researches discovered, through the use of Google's software satellite map program, that cattle grazed north and south magnetically and most of the time pointed to the magnetic north. Rarely were they seen grazing east and west. In other words, a Virgina cow grazing would be pointed at a slightly different angle than an Oregon cow grazing but both were pointing to the magnetic north.

I need to understand the chemical properties of methane and acetic acid.

The northern lights are actually the result of the magnetosphere in action. Magnetosphere cannot be seen.

There are some dairies that have installed methane collectors and there are also some landfills which have done the same. Also, I read in Australia some of the ranchers are voluntarily administering something to keep the cow's flatulance down.