Proficient

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes or No?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know I talk about sandhill bulls a lot, but I would rather use a bull like Progress. I like his pedigree more, I have actually seen some of his daughters and bulls, and even though his REA is lower then proficient his IMF is where more herefords need to be.

I probaly wouldn't use him, but I guess you never know. I have been looking at watchfire for a long time

1848":2a320g9b said:
THG":2a320g9b said:
Alan, I will let you know what his progeny look like next year.

THG

Out of who's herd? ;-)
Out of mine of course. I did order 25 units on him, haven't used any of the semen yet, but soon will be.

THG

THG":li76hwe6 said:
1848":li76hwe6 said:
THG":li76hwe6 said:
Alan, I will let you know what his progeny look like next year.

THG

Out of who's herd? ;-)
Out of mine of course. I did order 25 units on him, haven't used any of the semen yet, but soon will be.

THG

That'a allot of semen for a ghost herd...isn't it?

oakcreekfarms":2i9kgyad said:
I know I talk about sandhill bulls a lot, but I would rather use a bull like Progress. I like his pedigree more, I have actually seen some of his daughters and bulls, and even though his REA is lower then proficient his IMF is where more herefords need to be.

I probaly wouldn't use him, but I guess you never know. I have been looking at watchfire for a long time
You are talking about not using the Progress bull, please explain why, because his progeny doesn't look bad and the bulls that were in Denver looked good out of Progress. I know your not big on Felton blood, but it isn't but about a 1/4 of Progress that is Felton blood and that is from the Legend side. I am going to think about him and study him a little more.

THG