Professional Photos

Help Support CattleToday:

We have a coyote call that has a remote for it. We set it up quite a distance away. When the animal is in the right position, we turn it on & that helps get them in that "perky" look. We hate taking pictures also. Only do this when we HAVE to have sale pictures. Generally, can get best picture when you are just wondering around looking at them and don't NEED a good picture.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1wv69ppp said:
We have a coyote call that has a remote for it. We set it up quite a distance away. When the animal is in the right position, we turn it on & that helps get them in that "perky" look. We hate taking pictures also. Only do this when we HAVE to have sale pictures. Generally, can get best picture when you are just wondering around looking at them and don't NEED a good picture.

Now that's thinking outside the box. I now have a new use for my coyote call!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1n4kqzm6 said:

Awesome idea! Thanks for sharing this! B&G

I have always wanted to somehow MOVE something up on the hill. Like have a plastic bag tied to a rope & pull it along the ground. Cattle would really perk up!! But, this coyote call works great, you can make chicken sounds, rabits, etc.
Warning, don't turn on for long periods of time, they just ignore it after few seconds.

I used a black and white umbrella to open and close out front of them this year. Worked good for 1st two but the ones still to go through could see what was happening and it was like ho hum after that, how boring.

Ken

Latest posts