Procrastination >>>>>>>>>>

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Am I the only one that lets that get in the way of what should have been a very productive day.

I used to be a type 1 personality ,which drove my husband nuts btw, but now I fear I am becoming the exact opposite.. :help:

Anyone else have a case of the do not want to do that as of late ?????????

hooknline":1h1vbpmh said:
Ill answer you later

Now that's funny. :lol2:

Hillsdown: I'm pretty good about doing what really needs to be done, but not so good at getting started on the other stuff. Once I start a project, though, I finish it and do the best job I can. It's the getting started part that I have trouble with. Heck, I was going to paint the whole inside of the house this winter. Bought enough paint to do a couple of rooms last November and haven't touched it. Once I do, it'll be beautiful. ;-)

I'm terrible about procrastinating. I tend to manage by crisis, if I don't watch myself. I have to make a concious effort to stay on task and finish things. Every morning I have a little talk with myself not to fall into the trap of my own nature, then pray to the Lord for the strength to do better.

Larry

I had a long bubble jacuzzi bath. With wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much wine so I am out of here,,,,night alll............ :drink: :wave:

Sometimes I think you just got to stop and smell the roses or in your case pop a few bubbles.

With all the rain we've been having its kinda hard to do anything. It makes it difficult to be constructive but these semi idle days tend to infect you and give you a case of what we call the .... on second thought I'll be sweet.

hillsdown":3v0sa9uw said:
With wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much wine
I tend to procrastinate the 'day after' a couple of ales :p. But Jogee is right, we need to stop and smell the roses at times.
VanC-it's amazing what one can accomplish when one stops smoking, I've tried it a couple of times ;-) .

Most mornings I just get up and say "Today I'm not going to do anything". I'm usually finished by daylight. :cowboy:

TexasBred":xv23anx4 said:
Most mornings I just get up and say "Today I'm not going to do anything". I'm usually finished by daylight. :cowboy:

Brilliant plan! If you don't mind I think I will borrow it. 8)

I too have been known as a type one personality! Lately I have regressed. I am enjoying serving the LORD JESUS CHRIST a a volunteer as an advocate for alzheimers patients and am beginning to wonder if they have an advantage over all of us!

myakka145":2e35t8ui said:
I too have been known as a type one personality! Lately I have regressed. I am enjoying serving the LORD JESUS CHRIST a a volunteer as an advocate for alzheimers patients and am beginning to wonder if they have an advantage over all of us!

Advantage?? Only if you see a blank blackboard as a beautiful framed picture. I don't know that much about it but have sure seen the results of it.