Procrastination

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
Why Australia is in Trouble

The population of this country is 20 million.

11 million are retired.

That leaves 9 million to do the work.

There are 5 million in school

Which leaves 4 million to do the work.

Of this there are 2 million employed by the federal government.

Leaving 2 million to do the work.

0.1 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama
Bin-Laden.

Which leaves 1.9 million to do the work.

Take from that total the 1.5 million people who work for state and city
Governments. And that leaves 0.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 18,800 people in hospitals.

Leaving 381,200 to do the work.

Now, there are 380,198 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And there you are,

Sitting on your ass,

At your computer, reading jokes.

Nice.real nice.

Didn't take into account all the unemployed!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked up procrastination in the dictionary one time and their was my name. also that joke has been around since the 1960's just different versions, it was on Hee Haw couple weeks ago ,that's one of the problems of getting older all the jokes you hear you have heard in one form or the other, but we always laugh like we have never heard it so as not to be rude. so the next time you youngins tell a joke to an older person they have probably heard it, until we get so damn old you can tell it to us everyday and it will be new.
]

grannysoo":r1bizoae said:
It may be old, but it's still funny. :nod:
Agreed. Good ones are worth telling again and again. Not used once and thrown away. Like good books are to be read and read again.

Keren may be young in years but she has been on the boards a good while and is more than a worthwhile contributor. Her experience and knowledge go beyond her years. I sometimes marvel at her.
There are some other young ones on here from time to time that I could say the same about.

I first read one similar to that 37 years ago in our ROTC building at college. It is still just as humorous and still just as true.

cowboy43":2n6y692j said:
Looked up procrastination in the dictionary one time and their was my name. also that joke has been around since the 1960's just different versions, it was on Hee Haw couple weeks ago ,that's one of the problems of getting older all the jokes you hear you have heard in one form or the other, but we always laugh like we have never heard it so as not to be rude. so the next time you youngins tell a joke to an older person they have probably heard it, until we get so be nice old you can tell it to us everyday and it will be new.
]

One of the other problems of getting older - we may have heard them repeated several times, but we won't remember that we have heard them before. And the other problem will be that we will repeat them ourselves to someone else (probably including the person that told them to us), because we will not remember telling them each time we tell them.

Latest posts