Problems..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Is it me, or are others finding the site slow the last couple of days ?????? :roll:

I always have myself logged in each time I go on line but this afternoon I had to relogin; and twice now when I have posted it refreshed as I was posting so all was lost..It is a major pain as you have to enter everything in again.. :?

hillsdown":zkow6obx said:
Is it me, or are others finding the site slow the last couple of days ?????? :roll:

I always have myself logged in each time I go on line but this afternoon I had to relogin; and twice now when I have posted it refreshed as I was posting so all was lost..It is a major pain as you have to enter everything in again.. :?
It was getting slower and slower for the past month or so. Macon deleted a bunch of "junk" his term not mine, and now it;s back to speed like it used to be.

Thanks for the replies Dun and John.

It seems to be a little bit better now..but I think it is my server as I am having problem getting my mail.. :(

I thought I was being punished for asking everyone to post a pic of themselves.. :lol2:

hillsdown":13e9zs3p said:
Thanks for the replies Dun and John.

It seems to be a little bit better now..but I think it is my server as I am having problem getting my mail.. :(

I thought I was being punished for asking everyone to post a pic of themselves.. :lol2:
If you coonnect up to another site that has interaction and it runs significantly faster then CT it's probably a CT problem, or possibly the connection from your ISP through the route the messages take to reach CT. If they are both slow it;s the ISP. A while back we had slow response and timeouts for anything in the southern US but going east, west or north there wasn;t a problem. Turned out there was line problems in I think they said GA. Only lasted less then a day then everything was back to speed.

Haven't had navagation problems using "veiw active posts" in several day's. Must have helped.

1982vett":2dvn07q9 said:
Haven't had navagation problems using "veiw active posts" in several day's. Must have helped.
I knew that post wasn't a smart thing to do. :(

Does seem to be a bit slow (cranky) this morning.

hillsdown":v0ro7mg5 said:

It's always slow for me...guess that's 'cause we can't get high-speed out here. :D

Latest posts