Probably not gonna be good

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Was checking cattle yesterday when the downpour started.Going through mud about a foot deep,using 4wd.
Heard something snap and 4wd quit.I didn't think I was going to get out.Now no 4wd.
I sure hate to look and see what hapend today. My luck it won't be minor like a vacume line elec problem or even a broken axel. :mad: :mad:

Cal

Calman":vaqir3q3 said:
Was checking cattle yesterday when the downpour started.Going through mud about a foot deep,using 4wd.
Heard something snap and 4wd quit.I didn't think I was going to get out.Now no 4wd.
I sure hate to look and see what hapend today. My luck it won't be minor like a vacume line elec problem or even a broken axel. :mad: :mad:

Cal

Axel or transfer case chain? :frowns:

SSS Angus":60aomq8n said:
Axel or transfer cash chain? :frowns:

... or hub, u-joint, etc. If it was big enough you heard it snap, it should be easy to find. It's those electrical and intermittent problems that bug the snot out of me.

cfpinz":2iktl6c2 said:
SSS Angus":2iktl6c2 said:
Axel or transfer cash chain? :frowns:

... or hub, u-joint, etc. If it was big enough you heard it snap, it should be easy to find. It's those electrical and intermittent problems that bug the snot out of me.

Not as bad as I figured it would be.Snapped the right front axel.Replaced it and back a going. :clap: :clap:

Cal

Latest posts