Probable cause to get pulled over by the cops.

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":4rt96kve said:
JMJ Farms":4rt96kve said:
TennesseeTuxedo":4rt96kve said:
OH, and put a rear view mirror on that thing, it's an easy process.

True enough, but in the days and times in which we live, there are a lot more pressing issues that law enforcement should be focusing their resources on rather than a missing tear view mirror, even if that were the legitimate reason she was pulled over. At least here.

I got pulled over a few years ago driving my daughter's Tahoe because her tags were expired. Do you think I was being profiled? He let me go with a warning.

Not the point I'm arguing. I didn't even say he was wrong for pulling her over, even though I think his reason of the "vehicle looked dangerous" is :bs: My argument is that law enforcement here, in Middle Georgia, has many more issues in which they should be focusing on rather than someone driving a 25 year old pickup that "looks dangerous" Drugs are absolutely rampant. Violent crimes are on the rise. Thievery is almost incalculable.

I've never been arrested. Only ever had one traffic ticket. But I can assure you of one thing....... if a LEO pulls me over, and tells me his only reason is because my vehicle "looked dangerous" I promise you he's gonna get an earful. He may not care. I may be wrong. He may be right. I may get a ticket. I may go to jail. But it's gonna happen. I've got no tolerance for that kind of stuff. Once they get all the thugs locked up and rehabilitated then I may be more inclined to accept it. But as long as I'm out here busting azz trying to make a living and following the rules I don't want to be pulled over and harassed, just so I can be ticketed and fined, and the money can be used to pay the officer salary so he can continue to harass people.

I Back the Blue. I respect the law. I've got a track record to prove it. If I break the law, I won't even argue about the ticket. I'm not a hypocrite. But DO NOT pull me over with some lame excuse like this. And don't lecture me if you pull me over. I'm not a child. Write the ticket and I will even tell you thank you and have a nice day and mean it. :tiphat:

Protect and serve has lost its meaning to so many.

ga.prime":dt6gbqok said:
let's don't have police any more.

I doubt you'd notice down there in the swamp. I ain't even sure your place is on a map as I don't see many patrolling down in the boonies where you live. Good thing too bc they'd worry you to death pulling them out of the ditch :lol2:

JMJ Farms":1qpdatl5 said:
ga.prime":1qpdatl5 said:

I doubt you'd notice down there in the swamp. I ain't even sure your place is on a map as I don't see many patrolling down in the boonies where you live. Good thing too bc they'd worry you to death pulling them out of the ditch :lol2:

Mike, does he live out there in the Georgia Swamps? How far is that from Hattie's Shack in the back of the Black Bayou?

JMJ Farms":y1cb1glg said:
ga.prime":y1cb1glg said:

That ain't no joke. Last time a police came down this road was when a log truck got hit by a train at the sawmill.

Bright Raven":2hwe9yh6 said:
JMJ Farms":2hwe9yh6 said:
ga.prime":2hwe9yh6 said:

Mike, does he live out there in the Georgia Swamps? How far is that from Hattie's Shack in the back of the Black Bayou?

I'll put it like this Ron, GPS won't get you there. He's hidden in the canebrakes like old Handsome Jack was in Marie Laveau :hide:

All jokes aside he's got a one of a kind farm. Part of it looks like i would guess it would have 100 years ago. He stays back in there and I guess he don't really bother nobody or nothing but the bullfrogs and skeeters :lol2:

ga.prime":12zu26d1 said:
JMJ Farms":12zu26d1 said:
ga.prime":12zu26d1 said:

That ain't no joke. Last time a police came down this road was when a log truck got hit by a train at the sawmill.

Wish it was still open. If I knew then what I know now I would've hocked everything I had to the hilt and bought every stick of cypress lumber I could have that come outta there. I'm paying 5 times as much now for cypress as I was then.

JMJ Farms":1y737l1a said:
ga.prime":1y737l1a said:
JMJ Farms":1y737l1a said:

Wish it was still open. If I knew then what I know now I would've hocked everything I had to the hilt and bought every stick of cypress lumber I could have that come outta there. I'm paying 5 times as much now for cypress as I was then.
Quit that cypress talk makes me sick to think about. I think GP lives in a good spot, I just wish he'd keep the snakes on his side of the swamp.

True Grit Farms":2uclbh2w said:
JMJ Farms":2uclbh2w said:
ga.prime":2uclbh2w said:

Quit that cypress talk makes me sick to think about. I think GP lives in a good spot, I just wish he'd keep the snakes on his side of the swamp.

Oh I agree. I love it back in there. Some spots in there as pretty as a speckled puppy. One hole back on the swamp that the old folks called Pine Log. It's a pretty to me as any thing I've ever seen in a magazine. Looks pristine, like it's never been touched.

JMJ Farms":2s9zz14x said:
ga.prime":2s9zz14x said:

Uh-huh. Did Jerry tell you his Volvo motor grader got slid in the ditch over here and he had to bring his big International tractor with dual wheels to get it out? I almost didn't get up the hill with my 4wd Silverado that day. I never saw it so slick. He had graded it and it rained a inch and a half. Then he graded it again the next day and it rained again and that's when he got in the ditch. The tractor and the motor grader sat there for three weeks and it dried out enough to redo and he graded it again Friday and it's in pretty decent shape now.

ga.prime":1me2ftnn said:
JMJ Farms":1me2ftnn said:
ga.prime":1me2ftnn said:

Uh-huh. Did Jerry tell you his Volvo motor grader got slid in the ditch over here and he had to bring his big International tractor with dual wheels to get it out? I almost didn't get up the hill with my 4wd Silverado that day. I never saw it so slick. He had graded it and it rained a inch and a half. Then he graded it again the next day and it rained again and that's when he got in the ditch. The tractor and the motor grader sat there for three weeks and it dried out enough to redo and he graded it again Friday and it's in pretty decent shape now.

No. He neglected to tell me about that. But I did happen to go down there to see if the pipe was siphoning the day after he pulled the ditches and it rained that big rain. I likened to have not made it back up that hill either. I kind of felt guilty, like I was playing and tearing up the road, but with only one way in and out I didn't have much choice. It was a mess. I told Jerry later that day that he better get it fixed before you saw it :lol2:

Latest posts