Prisoner Rehabilitation

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Was watching one of those Cops shows the other night and saw a SWAT team was going to arrest a guy who was out on parole. In the briefing they talked about how he had over 30 felony convictions and many of them involved violence with guns. They cautioned the officers that this 30 something year old was extremely dangerous and to be very careful because he was known to be armed and dangerous.

This got me to thinking again about one of my pet peeves which is early release for violent offenders. I don't understand how a life sentence can be anything but or what our crime rate would be if these type felons were kept behind bars or executed after showing they cannot function in a civil society. Or how their actions and the liberal concern for "their" rights lead to the erosion of OUR rights. I mean, 30 felony convictions and this 30 something year old is walking among us and our loved ones.

You would think we would learn something from history.

tumblr_n7gb82Gc271qz4s6ho1_500.png

Well, I'm just glad none of the weather underground terrorist group of the 60's has any bearing on the US political system. Never know what kind of stuff might happen.

This is not a court or legal problem its a social problem. Society has been told to let the law handle such things. A good member of society should have already solved this problem.

Latest posts