Prince Michael II

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
I know this is far fetched...just wondering....is it possible the youngest child of Michael Jackson could be Elvis Presley's biological grandson and MJ's biological son?

peg4x4":2wgndfun said:
you mean MJ and Lisa Marie :shock: ! :shock:

Yes, but not necessarily while they were together. What color hair does the boy have now? What color eyes does MJ's father have? What color eyes does the boy have?

HerefordSire":3cnx5pkx said:
I know this is far fetched...just wondering....is it possible the youngest child of Michael Jackson could be Elvis Presley's biological grandson and MJ's biological son?

That's impossible. That would require intimacy. :cowboy:

gerardplauche":2sasl3d3 said:
HerefordSire":2sasl3d3 said:

That's impossible. That would require intimacy. :cowboy:

:D :D :D

who's prince michael anyway? there was a black man, that tried too turn himself into a white women that died last week... is that the one

alacattleman":30jarbyg said:
who's prince michael anyway? there was a black man, that tried too turn himself into a white women that died last week... is that the one

the youngest child of Michael Jackson

HerefordSire":3j9y330m said:

From the few pictures available of the kids I don't think any of them carry one black gene. Anybody could be the father...... and mother for that fact.

TexasBred":1jww9q69 said:
HerefordSire":1jww9q69 said:

From the few pictures available of the kids I don't think any of them carry one black gene. Anybody could be the father...... and mother for that fact.

The younger one is looking very dark complected which looked allot different that when he was very young. I am beginning to think it could be possible with MJ's skin disease. If I am correct in my hunch, I think the talent could show up soon because the Elvis side has already jumped one generation of greatness. The MJ side didn't jump yet. If the child is not MJ's child but is Elvis' grandson, then we could see another Elvis soon.

The child looked like he had jet black hair like Elvis.

I heard they didn't put the mother's name on the child's birth certificate.

jw":1pzr18kt said:

TY jw. Very interesting. MJ said to Martin on TV interview that the mother was European. Maybe Lady Diana? Or could have have been telling a fib a selected Elizabeth Taylor?

HerefordSire":2ci1p9jv said:
jw":2ci1p9jv said:

TY jw. Very interesting. MJ said to Martin on TV interview that the mother was European. Maybe Lady Diana? Or could have have been telling a fib a selected Elizabeth Taylor?

Ol' Liz Taylor would probably been glad to have his baby but would have insisted on "natural service" or as some say "pasture bred". :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":25zvonjf said:
HerefordSire":25zvonjf said:
jw":25zvonjf said:

Ol' Liz Taylor would probably been glad to have his baby but would have insisted on "natural service" or as some say "pasture bred". :lol2: :lol2:

I don't think Michael's fertile years overlapped Liz fertile years. I don't care to do the math. She does seem like she'd have been happy to try.

Latest posts